Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Gumbies FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

In an effort to understand I turned to google.

I now know he kicked a ball once, his mother may have been murdered and he might be related to Gerald Ugle.
No no, you’re thinking of Danny Nicholls and he actually kicked a ball twice!

Still related to Gerald Ugle though.

Debuted on Anzac Day started the game has a sub, f*** im glad we don't have that anymore

Only played in 3 games

Related to Jamie Bennell

Debuted on Anzac Day started the game has a sub, f*** im glad we don't have that anymore

Only played in 3 games

Related to Jamie Bennell
Did you know Jamie Bennell is also related to Gerald Ugle? So many Ugle facts! We may need a new sub-board dedicated to them.

Did you know Jamie Bennell is also related to Gerald Ugle? So many Ugle facts! We may need a new sub-board dedicated to them.
Did you know Gerald Ugle played only 3 games for GWS which is the same amount as Kirk for the Pies

K00F.gif

cats2rise reacquaints himself with his old mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope everything is ok ;)

PM if need for RL, Qooty related or need this mailed to you

Hope everything is ok ;)

PM if need for RL, Qooty related or need this mailed to you

I’m sure it will be, just sucks at the moment! Will do cheers legend. Eww no thanks don’t want that rubbish

I’m sure it will be, just sucks at the moment! Will do cheers legend. Eww no thanks don’t want that rubbish

No worries mate !

It is cold down your way so if you need just ask or need your Toby poster signed just let me know ;)

No worries mate !

It is cold down your way so if you need just ask or need your Toby poster signed just let me know ;)
:)!

no thanks, I’ve got plenty of good beanies to keep me warm, if I had one of those I’d burn it

Me, disappointed that you followed a West Wing gif with some random cat gif. Your retribution will come on Sunday.

cat-filing-nails.gif
Would a text based cat please you more?

_._ _,-'""`-._
(,-.`._,'( |\`-/|
`-.-' \ )-`( , o o)
`- \`_`"'-

Never mind. It didn't work.

Me, disappointed that you followed a West Wing gif with some random cat gif. Your retribution will come on Sunday.

cat-filing-nails.gif
All of your gifs are wrong.

Me:

Tipping in the US sucks. Our friends were like we usually tip 20% at all times.

Busy bar in Vegas and they're charging $45 US alone for 2 drinks. Gets expensive very quick.

PS. Go Gumbies.
Gotta love the free-pour though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back