Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Gumbies FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Shitty times mate, it's important to remember that there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
If the light seems too far away then you smash through the ******* ceiling and once you're out of the tunnel you find life and make the little campaigner your b*tch with a nice roundhouse to the jaw.

There's plenty of people around here that would be happy to be a listening ear I'm sure.
Yeah that’s mate just gotta wait and see what they say, that’s it mate! Much appreciated

Genghis Tron

HBF
Koala Light vs Dark Charity Match Gumbies FFC - Sweet F.A.
Apr 6, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Void
Help me out guys, is my avatar currently a white and blue cool tiger in shades, a sad MJ actual tiger face or the letter T?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corndog as always mailbox is always open for you

Hopefully you get some answers soon
just nothing to go back to after this now if that’s the case

just nothing to go back to after this now if that’s the case

Hopefully after these restrictions that's it for you guys and restrictions start to ease

Im sure you will be 1 of the 1st to work and doors start to open for you because you want to work

Hopefully after these restrictions that's it for you guys and restrictions start to ease

Im sure you will be 1 of the 1st to work and doors start to open for you because you want to work
Hope so mate
Yeah wherever I end up that will be the case!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back