Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

His career?

Are you paying him jobkeeper?
Na only s**t workplaces like the wonders would rely on handouts from the government

The bears are a well run operation that didn’t qualify

You do realise that the last 11 premiership sides have had "recycled" ruckmen from other clubs ... in AFL of course ... just saying.
Fun fact. Ruckmen get passed around a lot it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait Elmer_Judd is here? Where the fu** are you mate?

Spent the last few hours playing Classic Doom on my PS4..

Incredibly satisfying going through the old classics zz from my teenage years

Spent the last few hours playing Classic Doom on my PS4..

Incredibly satisfying going through the old classics zz from my teenage years
I know how you feel. I finally got all the achievements for ME2 yesterday and started on ME3 today

I know how you feel. I finally got all the achievements for ME2 yesterday and started on ME3 today

I'm too lazy to try get for all the achievements/trophies in games myself, I have Grand Theft Auto V waiting in the wings after I complete my Doom-A-Thon (Doom I, II and III) and Christ knows how many achievements there is to get in that game :)

I'm too lazy to try get for all the achievements/trophies in games myself, I have Grand Theft Auto V waiting in the wings after I complete my Doom-A-Thon (Doom I, II and III) and Christ knows how many achievements there is to get in that game :)
I was too lazy then Dan the Man told me to stay the * home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back