Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched some scenes of normal DBZ and it all just felt... off

No kidding.

They tell a better story than the original writing.

No kidding.

They tell a better story than the original writing.
I also have a very soft spot for YGOTAS and think Frieza was their best character. Or Cell. Perfect Cell was just, well, perfect

Only page 3 and we are wigging out on DBZ
That’s a record for me
tenor.gif

I went to the local fruit and veg shop and brought a bag of 20 spuds for $2.50. the Bears pay nothing #rippedoff

Good morning Wonders and Bears.

Pleased to see the Bears are functional, though hardly sparkling.

Any standard review of S.29 would remark on the misery endured by the Bears. At season's end it really looked like Test Tickle could be the last of the Vegans. The Club had lost the peerless JoshWoodenSpoon and EKA winner AuntyBlindEye and embarked on the doomed Bearcott of a game against the Bombers.

Happily everyone's favourite Tinman, Metalcrusher , clattered in ensuring the Bears at least made it to the end of the Season they would rather forget.

By contrast the Wonders had a memorable year both in posting and matches. Our initiatives such as #WondersWeek and #TheLastDance captured the imagination of the Comp. Our charge to the Finals from spoon favourites was the stuff of legend.

Speaking of SFA legends, three stalwart Wonders plus Ant Bear left the Club with our blessing to help share our beautiful light and warm inner glow with less well endowed mobs. We were delighted U2tigers decided to give the Bears some posting pep and help with their ruckage issues.

The Wonders wish him well and look forward to seeing how Bono goes in the unenviable task of helping the Bears become a viable and relevant factor in the Comp.

Others remain uncharitable towards and sceptical about the Vegans. They point and laugh at the Cartoon Corner kids the Bears' LG have recruited. This is rather unfair. Yes, it would have been better to recruit people animated in sharp banter instead of two dimensional anime. Still the Wonders wish the best for the Vegans both for the Week and Season ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning Wonders and Bears.

Pleased to see the Bears are functional, though hardly sparkling.

Any standard review of S.29 would remark on the misery endured by the Bears. At season's end it really looked like Test Tickle could be the last of the Vegans. The Club had lost the peerless JoshWoodenSpoon and EKA winner AuntyBlindEye and embarked on the doomed Bearcott of a game against the Bombers.

Happily everyone's favourite Tinman, Metalcrusher , clattered in ensuring the Bears at least made it to the end of the Season they would rather forget.

By contrast the Wonders had a memorable year both in posting and matches. Our initiatives such as #WondersWeek and #TheLastDance captured the imagination of the Comp. Our charge to the Finals from spoon favourites was the stuff of legend.

Speaking of SFA legends, three stalwart Wonders plus Ant Bear left the Club with our blessing to help share our beautiful light and warm inner glow with less well endowed mobs. We were delighted U2tigers decided to give the Bears some posting pep and help with their ruckage issues.

The Wonders wish him well and look forward to seeing how Bono goes in the unenviable task of helping the Bears become a viable and relevant factor in the Comp.

Others remain uncharitable towards and sceptical about the Vegans. They point and laugh at the Cartoon Corner kids the Bears' LG have recruited. This is rather unfair. Yes, it would have been better to recruit people animated in sharp banter instead of two dimensional anime. Still the Wonders wish the best for the Vegans both for the Week and Season ahead.

Now you are posting Simpletons nonsense. Look what that rubbish did to NaturalDisaster

I'm just trying to keep things at a level that won't confuse you overly much.

I unfortunately don't have the time to draw something up in crayon for you.

thought you were a finger painter.

I was until you huffed them all.

Despite them being water based, they've still somehow managed to contribute to your cognitive decline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back