Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant! Drag the thread back to talking about food so we can get away from the outdated SSwan's embarrassing attempts at banter.

Hey Bonz, can you post more pics of you eating burgers? I liked the last one. :)
At least you know you're too much of a minnow to tag me. That's a good start. You just might have potential, friend.

OK Bears, so I've made a couple of small adjustments, if you look hard enough you'll get the general idea.
We desperately need to get Bipolarbear, vanders and Ok Boomer more involved in the game this week, kane249 had a ripper and Its Manbearpig in for his first game of S30 will boost our mongrel department.

Good luck Bears and remember, one in all in.
Makes sense, so its do what Brisbane couldn't do last night and kick a ******* goal.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, friend. ;)
I have no problem sleeping at night. I've perfected a delightful damiana kava tea recipe.

It's how I get my effortless and relaxed nature that you all find so attractive.

I have no problem sleeping at night. I've perfected a delightful damiana kava tea recipe.

It's how I get my effortless and relaxed nature that you all find so attractive.
I find you Attractive like this.
f1bf545c20a93000446bfd329dfbeb3e.jpg

Right on. This man clearly gives no *s.

Just like me, but I have the added bonus of being a 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know love is blind but with that nasal discharge .... it’s covid spread waiting to happen :/

I know love is blind but with that nasal discharge .... it’s covid spread waiting to happen :/
This guy should definitely be wearing a mask for everyone's sake.

This guy should definitely be wearing a mask for everyone's sake.
Not sure if a mask alone is going to cut it
He needs to stay at home and stay safe

Luckily I have a shield ...
BBBD2114-8EC5-4AD3-A15F-E1ADF94F0623.jpeg

OK Bears, so I've made a couple of small adjustments, if you look hard enough you'll get the general idea.
We desperately need to get Bipolarbear, vanders and Ok Boomer more involved in the game this week, kane249 had a ripper and Its Manbearpig in for his first game of S30 will boost our mongrel department.

Good luck Bears and remember, one in all in.

Hang on mate ... that instruction x = F(X;K) is that where I kidnap Grand Uncle Horace and send him to Sabaneta Prison?? Or is that the secret herbs n spices for chicken recipe??

Brilliant! Drag the thread back to talking about food so we can get away from the outdated SSwan's embarrassing attempts at banter.

Hey Bonz, can you post more pics of you eating burgers? I liked the last one. :)

Will do you one better and include before and after images.

Before

Adobe_20200805_150804.png

After

PSX_20200805_150947.jpg

Best bit is, even though I am not feeling the best right now, I know it's more than enough to single handedly force both U2tigers and Millky95 into submission both on and off the SFA field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back