Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

A wise man once said the place you expect the most is the place you expect the least
I said to myself once , that girl over there fancies me.
I was right, we got married had 3 kids . It turned out well.
Now I'm an old drunk on big footy talking to you people. LUV YAS ALL.

Two things.
1. You lost on a stupid punt. [that leg of it I mean]
2. If my dad had potted the lady two doors down from where he did I'd be rolling in it.
3. I love my 90 year old mum.
It seemed like a nice line with all of the outs we had, tbh was looking good as well with the crows up in the 3rd qtr, just fell short :(

I am glad to learn some fun facts about you otherwise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seemed like a nice line with all of the outs we had, tbh was looking good as well with the crows up in the 3rd qtr, just fell short :(

I am glad to learn some fun facts about you otherwise
You weren't the only person to back Adelaide, I just didn't do it in an all up. As I said, I feel your pain. I'm a punter also.

I'm going to put you on the spot here: steamed or fried? I know Antonio BlueVein's preference, and he'll be most displeased if you get it wrong...

20200630_181853.jpg

Made these beauties from scratch a couple of weeks ago.. pork and prawn dumplings.. and some prawns wrapped in wonton wrappers and deep fried.

The dumplings were eaten the way they are intended, pan fried to brown the base..then steamed in the same pan.

AceAndy why was I not told of our alignment with KFC???

brb

It’s because it was a single player sponsorship for myself as a trial. I was seen there so often that they endorsed the squad.

View attachment 933173

Made these beauties from scratch a couple of weeks ago.. pork and prawn dumplings.. and some prawns wrapped in wonton wrappers and deep fried.

The dumplings were eaten the way they are intended, pan fried to brown the base..then steamed in the same pan.
Look like prawns inside of used condoms??
IMG_20200811_222448.jpg
Chewy and salty I'm guessing.

OK, what have I missed.

We’ve recruited foetuses. We are sponsored by most fast food eateries. Jellied sausages are a normal meal. ScoMo is a stoner. Cold Sober potentially fathered Santoz’ father.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back