Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Gumbies FFC vs Dragons FFC at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

"Hey siri, who is playing in the SFA this week?"

"Here is the list of matches this weekend in the SFA"

1600086507228.png

"Give me more information on the Gumbies vs Dragons game"

"Ok. Here is a match report by The Half Back"

1600086597285.png 1600086600716.png

The Gumbies FFC (2-5, 9th) are playing host to the Dragons FFC (5-2, 4th) in this round 8 clash. The Gumbies are coming off a confidence boosting smashing of the Hawks last week, snapping their two game skid, whilst the Dragons fast finishing got them the points over the Bears in what was their third straight win.

The Gumbies seem to be a quality outfit in the posting department, however it is their qootballing skills that seem to be lacking at this point in time. Expect captain Barrybran to step up this week and get their season back on track with another big win. For the Dragons, it is the complete opposite, taking care of business on field, but struggling to find many quality posters to fill in the rest of the week.

Dragons by 31.​

View attachment 961531

View attachment 961539View attachment 961540

The Gumbies FFC (2-5, 9th) are playing host to the Dragons FFC (5-2, 4th) in this round 8 clash. The Gumbies are coming off a confidence boosting smashing of the Hawks last week, snapping their two game skid, whilst the Dragons fast finishing got them the points over the Bears in what was their third straight win.

The Gumbies seem to be a quality outfit in the posting department, however it is their qootballing skills that seem to be lacking at this point in time. Expect captain Barrybran to step up this week and get their season back on track with another big win. For the Dragons, it is the complete opposite, taking care of business on field, but struggling to find many quality posters to fill in the rest of the week.

Dragons by 31.​
Don't know wtf you're talking about lack of quality posters The Half Back

For the Dragons, it is the complete opposite, taking care of business on field, but struggling to find many quality posters to fill in the rest of the week.​
How rude, HB!! 🤔
I'll have you know that we at the Dragons provide a combination of quantity AND quality in our match threads. Did you see MC Bad Genius's guacamole challenge last week? Amazing content!

Last edited:

View attachment 961531

View attachment 961539View attachment 961540

Dragons by 31.​
Struggling to find quality posters? I don't think you know what you're talking about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Baz. What's this I hear about some rookie stealing the Gumbo captaincy off you last week?
I've been replaced with a fridge. Not only can you log into it from the supermarket but it can elbow you in the head and write teamsheets as well.

Majority of the Gumbies may be late to this one. Mad Monday celebrations after our big win have left a few gumbots a bit dusty.

And yes the rumors are true, Barrybran has stepped down with myself taking the reigns. Its been my bang average performances on the wing that has got me the gig.

I want to again thank my sponsor for season 30, for keeping me constantly hydrated and which I hold accountable for me finally refinding my form and turning me into a gun wingman: Tanqueray Gin. tanqueray_london_dry_landscape_export_strength_clean_11-02.gif

Majority of the Gumbies may be late to this one. Mad Monday celebrations after our big win have left a few gumbots a bit dusty.

And yes the rumors are true, Barrybran has stepped down with myself taking the reigns. Its been my bang average performances on the wing that has got me the gig.
Hello Fridgey.
How good are you at making guac? Would you consider yourself elite?

Oh wow I completely missed this. Congrats skipper. Well done Baz, you finally got one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back