Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

"Hey siri, who is playing in the SFA this week?"

"Here is the list of matches this weekend in the SFA"

1600086510714.png

"Give me more information on the Demons vs Bombers game"

"Ok. Here is a match report by The Half Back"

1600086619320.png 1600086623160.png

The Mt Buller Demons (4-3, 7th) are playing host to the Baghdad Bombers (2-5, 8th) in this round 8 clash. The Demons may be sitting in 7th place, but they are just one win off top, which is incredible. Last week saw the Dees bounce back and get a win over the lowly Warriors, making it three out of their last four. For the Bombers, they sit just one spot behind the Demons on the ladder, but there is a 2 game gap. The Bombers are in the eight on % only and are just one game off the bottom. Last week the Bombers lost a high scoring game to the Roys, making it three losses from their previous four games.

Only one spot separates these two teams on the ladder, yet there seems to be quite a quality gap. The Demons are cruising under leader manangatang, whilst the Bombers are looking to caretaker Metalcrusher to get their season back on the right path amidst all the mid-season turmoil at the club.

Demons by 16.​

woooo the Bombers!!! Yay, my 8th favourite team in the SFA to play against.

This is a cause for celebration surely. hey TheCoach16 lets share some dumplings or some such ?

In my heart 💖
woooo the Bombers!!! Yay, my 8th favourite team in the SFA to play against.

This is a cause for celebration surely. hey TheCoach16 lets share some dumplings or some such ?
Well, given that you are about my 80th favourite poster in the SweetFA I’d say that makes it even :thumbsu:

Oh is that how it is, Yak. Well it’s on bitch!

Lemme limber up

5A1B6F52-8784-498C-91C4-EB7843D194E3.gif

4E030975-D271-44E7-955B-42D4D96A7F6C.gif
Can tell your playing the Warriors this week 🤣
The Warriors were magnificent when we played them, so I’m not sure what you’re getting at.
Like the water.

It’s coming into snapper season my good man, might even bag out on a few whiting and some flatty’s.

*checks location

*still in Stage 4

Maybe I’ll just go grab some fush n chups.

Thanks for the OP The Half Back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back