Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not embarrassing nobody :)

Look , take my constructive feedback and embrace it. Unfortunately the leaders at your club don't have the courage to sit you down. I am actually helping you here. Be better.

I can see it but that’s got nothing to do with anything I always like your posts

I made 3 posts on the 1st page you did not like, you are wasting my time please go back to some Woooo's and Fire Up's

Tony Lynn 15 he is all yours

I made 3 posts on the 1st page you did not like, you are wasting my time please go back to some Woooo's and Fire Up's

All good mate.

Just let me know what jumper number you want for next season and also your preferred playing position.

I must have forgot, no I will not go back to them yet

I’ve never even met the bloke but I’m pretty confident I’ll win :thumbsu:
Well, mine isn't a funny story. I've consulted the oracle, and I reckon I saw Primitive Painters (who were then known as Painters & Dockers as well) around 85-86 at Flinders Uni.

I would have seen this band around 92-94.

Well, mine isn't a funny story. I've consulted the oracle, and I reckon I saw Primitive Painters (who were then known as Painters & Dockers as well) around 85-86 at Flinders Uni.

I would have seen this band around 92-94.

Mine has nothing to do with music and it is not suitable for an online forum dedicated to sport and banter.

Love always finds a way, Mr Pugnacious

A female asked me out on a date. I asked what kind of scam is she up to. I have lost trust in females that I am considering becoming a lesbian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's that sort of attitude that got Harvey Weinstein locked up.

The difference between me and Weinstein is he was a dirty Jew so I guess there is no difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back