Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Wonder if you will see the sort of list movement Norf had? I wonder if all clubs will.
Still waiting on list sizes but the big 1 will be Kelly - that will change things if requests a trade

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
Saw them in Melbourne last year w Neil Finn.... reckon he was an upgrade as well.
I saw them in NYC when Buckingham was still with them, and he was insane live. Just amazing - particularly his version of ‘Looking Out For Love’.

I also saw them (thanks to my work) in Melbourne and then Auckland on that latest tour and they’re just so awesome. Finn fits them well.

This dude is a force of nature...

1600429350538.jpeg

I saw them in NYC when Buckingham was still with them, and he was insane live. Just amazing - particularly his version of ‘Looking Out For Love’.

I also saw them (thanks to my work) in Melbourne and then Auckland on that latest tour and they’re just so awesome. Finn fits them well.

This dude is a force of nature...

View attachment 964773
Managed to catch them a few times as well with different lineups...they are enormous,..you are spot on here though, no kidding, he smashed a 15 minute drum solo in Melbourne last year...the dude is in his 70's and put everything he had into it...it was the most remarkable thing I have seen at a show...

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
Or a bunch of sh*t players... (Not that my lots is any better).
Yeah, looking at that list of delistees, there’s a whoolllllleeee lotta s**t.

Back