Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably is but neither of them are as fun as fondling.
The image of John Batman fondling Melbourne should be printed in every Australian history book.

Let's see Geoffrey Blainey explain away this one.

The image of John Batman fondling Melbourne should be printed in every Australian history book.

Let's see Geoffrey Blainey explain away this one.
He reckons Melbourne consented, but I’ve heard otherwise.

Haven't had much time for the SFA this week so just skimmed through to catch up. My god, this is like an 8 car pile up. cooney has possibly put on the worst posting display I have ever read in the SFA. I don't say that lightly but it has to be right up there!

Haven't had much time for the SFA this week so just skimmed through to catch up. My god, this is like an 8 car pile up. cooney has possibly put on the worst posting display I have ever read in the SFA. I don't say that lightly but it has to be right up there!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to shake things up manangatang

MT. BULLER DEMONS | TEAM SHEET

Round 8vs. Bombers

-------

B: Deaneus!manangatangToump Ass
HB: sausagerollYakkerProper Gander
C: Callums_Guns - Headless - Dero
HF: DemonJimjmoo wanboncer34
F: Thetrader15Tarkyn_24_Cayz_
FOLL: lanky_wesmoginieVan_Dyke
INT: Quivorir - cooney

I'm making an executive decision

In the back pocket this game, I'll be taking a bbq Weber and serving delicious cooked meats to anyone who comes to my part of the ground.

1600291358295.png

The Weber is just like this one. In fact it *is* this one. I picked it up after this family who lived next door to me went mysteriously missing last week.

Yeah? You have no proof I had anything to do with it.

Yes, I have an alibi that should stand up in court.

I'm making an executive decision

In the back pocket this game, I'll be taking a bbq Weber and serving delicious cooked meats to anyone who comes to my part of the ground.

View attachment 963295

The Weber is just like this one. In fact it *is* this one. I picked it up after this family who lived next door to me went mysteriously missing last week.

Yeah? You have no proof I had anything to do with it.

Yes, I have an alibi that should stand up in court.
Did you take their cubby house as well?

Could have a buyer for that one.....

Time to shake things up manangatang

MT. BULLER DEMONS | TEAM SHEET

Round 8vs. Bombers

-------

B: Deaneus!manangatangToump Ass
HB: sausagerollYakkerProper Gander
C: Callums_Guns - Headless - Dero
HF: DemonJimjmoo wanboncer34
F: Thetrader15Tarkyn_24_Cayz_
FOLL: lanky_wesmoginieVan_Dyke
INT: Quivorir - cooney

tenor.gif

It hasn’t been as bad as you say, that’s just ridiculous. At least I contribute something unlike a lot of people.

Where do you think his wood fuel came from?

Speaking of which, I have heaps of fresh meat in the freezer, probably too much, and I don't want it to spoil, everyone make sure you eat the evidence some steaks

It hasn’t been as bad as you say, that’s just ridiculous. At least I contribute something unlike a lot of people.
There is some truth in that DemonJim please sit next to corn dog this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back