Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at The BJO (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

The one tip I will give you when you are at Ant Bears house....Do not go down stairs. ;)

Make sure to bring your own toilet spray too Wojcinski, like everyone's toilet Ant Bear's has a certain armoa, but it's nothing like what you'll smell Underground or at philreich's

I recommend something like this, it covers the smell well

Dettol Glen 20 Spray Disinfectant Citrus Breeze 300g

Make sure to bring your own toilet spray too Wojcinski, like everyone's toilet Ant Bear's has a certain armoa, but it's nothing like what you'll smell Underground or at philreich's

I recommend something like this, it covers the smell well

Dettol Glen 20 Spray Disinfectant Citrus Breeze 300g
Ant Bear told me to use kerosene so I've just been doing that

Ant Bear told me to use kerosene so I've just been doing that

That'll work too, no worries at all. I tend to go for the air freshener spray because it's lighter and packs easier, but either works

That'll work too, no worries at all. I tend to go for the air freshener spray because it's lighter and packs easier, but either works
But ya can't drink air freshener

1600409288286.png

I've been here for over 20 months now and I'm still bunking with SarahSmiles as part of my initiation challenge. You'll get used to it after awhile
Sparkle sings in his sleep

So I guess we're on the St. Kilda bandwagon tonight. Does anyone who isn't a Giants fan actually care about them????

I'm just eager for another top 10 pick in this year's draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I guess we're on the St. Kilda bandwagon tonight. Does anyone who isn't a Giants fan actually care about them????
After the spray Cameron gave them after Corr walked out, I reckon the Saints should bury them.

why can’t both teams lose ???
Many years ago, I reckon the Saints were involved in a game that ended abruptly when the scoreboard caught on fire. Maybe a repeat tonight would mean a draw would be declared - sorry, it's the best I've got :).

Many years ago, I reckon the Saints were involved in a game that ended abruptly when the scoreboard caught on fire. Maybe a repeat tonight would mean a draw would be declared - sorry, it's the best I've got :).

but why can’t both clubs catch fire.... ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back