Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Preliminary Final: Sin City Swamprats vs Gumbies FFC at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

From a certain perspective, one might also say from the last 8 to have only gone at 20% is kind of piss poor striking despite said effort.

Meanwhile, our efforts shits in new teams and redefines things, you know, actual tangible impact.

But you know, 8 prelims and many sh*t outcomes to you.
In those 8 it has been 5 Grand Finals so I am not sure where you get 20% from.

Don't put StevieJ with two legends of the game mate. It's embarrassing.
Fun fact - when Wayne Carey was at West Lakes, the acronym CROWS stood for Carey's Reviewing Our Women Soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I write for a small Brazilian cultural online magazine. This month, I’ve published one interview in English. It’s currently open for non-subscribers. Check it out:

Ant Bear certainly subscribes to the unitary executive theory. Heck, he'll probably try and overturn this result after Rodders bags 12.

Congrats on the wooden spoon - I sincerely hope you go back to back :).

lol. Yep we get the Spoon this season. The S.30 Finals have suffered accordingly. I dare you to drop the underperforming Ant Bear . Well of course you will not. The Prattites remain the most dreary of all SFA teams.

I was always a cricket fan when I was younger, I got more into it in 2010-11, 2011-12 and 2012-13, but my interest went to another level in 2013-14. It was mesmerising watching us tear through England when we'd been pretty much written off after getting smashed in the series earlier that year (and going down in the two prior as well), and coupled with the BBL moving to FTA that season it was a brilliant summer of cricket and I haven't looked back.

I still remember really well the afternoon when we won the third Test over in Perth, I came home from school and FaceTimed a good friend of mine and we watched together as we skittled the English tail and won back The Ashes, a fantastic moment in Aussie cricket. Prior to that was the Test in Adelaide when Johnson went ballistic with the ball and took 7/40, that was amazing that afternoon. And the fifth Test in Sydney when we bowled England out in about three hours, that was just incredible the way we could take control of the game and have these mega purple patches which could turn and win us matches (we did the same on the second afternoon of the first Test).
That 7/40 was my favourite day of cricket ever... I was standing on the hill with Mitch ripping through them.

The Barmy Army started the day singing "we're gonna win 4-1, we're gonna win 4-1 etc etc"

As the day progressed:

1st few wickets, they changed it to "we're gonna win 3-1, we're gonna win 3-1"

On Mitch's first hatrick: "we're gonna win 2-1, we're gonna win 2-1"

On his 2nd hatrick: "we want a draaaaaw, we want a draaaaaaw"

A day later it was "we want the puuuub, where is the puuuub, let's get a piiiint, it'll be alright, we want the puuuuub, where is your pub, let's get a piiint, stay out all night"

So funny & honestly a brilliant bunch to hang around. Made the day brilliant despite them getting thrashed.

"You think"?? ... or do you know?

Sounds like you're not confident enough to just commit to the sentence.
I'm a little hesitant given I failed year 9 art.

Gimme a break.

Oh! Sorry mate. You should've just said. My apologies.
I don't take too kindly to your tone.

I hope your forget to iron your guernsey and when you put it on you wear it with the tag out and you look like an idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back