Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Preliminary Final: Sin City Swamprats vs Gumbies FFC at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m the only player in the league to win 2 x Tittybongs. Never forget.
I assumed they knew that already, unless you lived under a rock for the last 6 months, you' have to know that right?

They have some great chants.
I liked the Justin Langer inspired "Hi Ho, Hi Ho off to work we go" little ditty, cant remember the words.
The Mark Waugh one about taking the bookies cash was funny. (Ricky Ponting singing it attached below)

I remember we were towling them up in the late 90's-early 2000's, they reverted to non-cricket chant
3 dollars to the pound, 3 dollars to the pound, we're so rich it's unbelievable

Didn't mind this one either:

Goodbye to Test cricket forever
There's no room for someone who throws
I think that I've been quite hard done by
But never mind - that's how it goes

Chorus:

Singin' Murali-Urali-Itharan
What's happened to me is not fair
I'll never go back to Australia
Cos if I do, I might meet Darryl Hair

I really don't know what the problem is
I can't get batsmen out anyway
From opening batsmen to tailenders
They smash me around all day

Chorus

I just don't know what I want to do
I probably will take a hike
And take up American baseball
Cos there, you can chuck all you like

Chorus

bone2468 regular claims second prize in a beauty pageant, always collecting a $10 prize. That's heaps better than a bank error in your favour.
Julia Gillard once came second in a beauty contest. I mean, she was the only contestant, but still - credit where it's due.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr once walked an actual star. Sure, he really just tripped over Hugh Jackman but that's just arguing semantics.
Having a famous celebrity actually talk to you is a rare thrill. Julia Roberts once spoke to me - please ignore the fact that she told me to **** off because I was throwing rocks on her roof at 3am.......

VB is the nectar of the gods.

*jots down "Riviat" on hitlist*

With this opinion, I don't think we're going to get along this week GtG. My new pal ant555 agrees with me on this important topic.

You'll also have to take a number and get in line as my name has graced a few hitlists recently. I may not even make it to the game on Sunday, let alone the end of the season.

Easy to do riding a motorcycle without a helmet 😛
Yet very difficult to do it in the bath tub with the lights off, but he isn’t a legend for nothing!

I found it amusing that the fact it is possible and he doesn't like the result, is his evidence for fraud.
Seriously?! I didn’t get that from the interview at all. He specifically pointed out at least two examples (both need to be confirmed, of course) of irregularities in Detroit: (a) observers being locked out; and (b) the numbers of votes and voters not matching.

Detroit is the largest city in Michigan. If its numbers aren’t trustworthy, the results in the state become suspect as a whole.

Yet very difficult to do it in the bath tub with the lights off, but he isn’t a legend for nothing!
I think there is a bit of filler in that donut 😎

I agree. I read the line-up and “who?” was definitely the question I made the most...
That does not sting at all.

We are all aware that as individuals and a group we are insignificant nobodies who are being carried to glory solely by Rodney Dangerfield.

We are quite open about this, and fine with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back