Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Preliminary Final: Sin City Swamprats vs Gumbies FFC at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I had to Google this but it looks like something right up GWS Goose's alley - running AND beer. 2 of your favourite things Goose.

I preferred the hash house harrier runs, where they finished where they started. By default, I'd always meet the more enthusiastic participants at the end.

Seriously?! I didn’t get that from the interview at all. He specifically pointed out at least two examples (both need to be confirmed, of course) of irregularities in Detroit: (a) observers being locked out; and (b) the numbers of votes and voters not matching.

Detroit is the largest city in Michigan. If its numbers aren’t trustworthy, the results in the state become suspect as a whole.
Both of those have been dismissed as false. Or misleading. Which I already knew as verifiably untrue trump rhetoric.
Here is the fact check on the Detroit incident of challengers being locked out (the event they harbored their positions on)
For those who cant be bother reading
Essentially people were stopped from the count as more than double the maximum number of allowable challengers were in the room. This was a direct result of the Trump rhetoric about the steal being on which was in full swing by the point of that photo.
Here is the Detroit news take on all the conspiracy theories relating to Michigan specifically.

Essentially the voter fraud thing has been based on the usual abnormalities (like a typo in reporting results that was quickly amended), a moderate number of votes not being counted (a common occurrence) coupled with completely false information and parlaying that into a conspiracy.

The hard thing dealing with the Trump machine is every time that facts are provided, the retort is always the same, it the mainstream media out to get me, its fake.

It is the old I want proof, here is proof, no different proof

The Republican appointed to ensure the election was run fairly, concluded it was, he was subsequently sacked.

I agree. I read the line-up and “who?” was definitely the question I made the most...
hqdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I preferred the hash house harrier runs, where they finished where they started. By default, I'd always meet the more enthusiastic participants at the end.

It's a very interesting take on the pub crawl concept. There's one here which I may just have to look into.

If I have let him say whatever he wanted to say, I also have tried to point out where there might be issues. Next week, I will reach him for more. I’m gathering comments, criticisms, and questions to take to him.
Can you ask him on a scale of One to Donald Trump: how much of a nut job is Glenn Greenwald? I mean, you can ask him more diplomatically if you want to but that would kind of defeat the premise of the question.

Still got mad love for my OG home the Swampies.

Much like Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in 1 game, my crowning moment was getting the feature on THREE different Dolphin Treasures at the same time in their " NSWCROW MEMORIAL POKIE LOUNGE "

Who are you talking about? Me, you, the both of us?
I was using self-deprecation as a tool to engender some light-hearted comic relief.

I would never, ever seek to denigrate your qooty skills. However, I have faced your left-arm pies and I had quite a feast.

Woah. Mate. Let's not go all personal here. I mean, I've only made fun of your jokes, your receding hairline and fat fingers. And you have a gall to bring up the real black and white team?

I've never been so disappointed in a Swamprat. Well, excluding the time when MannumPower revolted under my leadership at the Bombers.

View attachment 1021365
I revolted because there was no decent leadership, went and reformed the the rats and well I think their success speaks wonders about my leadership compared to yours

Best of luck to both sides in this do or die clash!

But... carn the Swampies!

do or die? when did I sign up for that?

I was told "loads of beer, sex and banter"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back