Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Semi-Final: Fighting Furies vs Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I know one thing that's embarrasing.

I won't expose you here Tones, because I'm a gentleman.

Mate it was embarrassing and that is why I did something about it and had that procedure done. Penis reduction surgery was the best thing I ever did.

Any danger of me doing anything on Sunday? Only played about 7 minutes last week.
Yeah you can start by rubbing up my arms, then get me a drink and when I come off at half time you can rub down my legs and bring me a sammich

View attachment 1018514

Gooooooooooood morning!!
A magnificent day for a few holes.

Some golf in between would be alright as well I guess.

It’s funny you posted that pic, as I have a mate who is the head curator for 2 courses in my area and I was just talking to him yesterday, as I was considering renewing my membership and getting back into it. It’s been over a decade since I’ve smacked a golf ball, so I might hit the driving range first. Or one of those mini-golf things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah you can start by rubbing up my arms, then get me a drink and when I come off at half time you can rub down my legs and bring me a sammich
That’s an awful lot of rubbing. That’s what team physio’s are for, just ask Gary Rohan.

That’s an awful lot of rubbing. That’s what team physio’s are for, just ask Gary Rohan.
I just thought you might like to keep busy while you spend the whole game on the bench. I'll have what he's having thanks

I just thought you might like to keep busy while you spend the whole game on the bench. I'll have what he's having thanks
Sorry mate, you’re thinking of last week. Unfortunately this week, I’m going to have to play the whole game. The boys were clearly lost without me last week.

Sorry mate, you’re thinking of last week. Unfortunately this week, I’m going to have to play the whole game. The boys were clearly lost without me last week.
I heard on the grape vine that Tigerturbulance was keen to keep you on the pine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back