Competition SEASON 30 TITTYBONG CUP

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear that the Crows supporters are overjoyed that they didn't lose a game this weekend.
Stephen Rowe was on 5AA this morning and he says, "It's a special day. We've made it to Monday morning, and the Crows haven't lost yet." :)

Congratulations TJASTA for your commitment to the time honoured Tittybong Cup.

The Wonders are delighted to again be a participant. Am sure Sab22 ClarkeM and other members of the Leadership Group are as excited as me. Personally I am so beside myself that I now talk in stereo.

My only criticism of the line-up is it contains one or more of the Drags, chokkie Royals or SwamiPratts.

The Tittybong is the one worthwhile contribution the Furballs have coughed in recent SFA history.
And just like the regular season, the Wonders can't win the Tittybong Cup either :).

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Looking forward to Bonz v U2tigers in the ruck. Let's make it happen Test Tickle
I can't wait to see what Bonz has learned, he needs to find a bit of form though, as he struggled the last few weeks of S29.

However, you will have to wait for the season proper, as this ' Pre-Season Mickey Mouse Comp' is beneath me.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
This will be the start of the Las Vegas Bears ongoing dominance in the Sweet FA.
tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't wait to see what Bonz has learned, he needs to find a bit of form though, as he struggled the last few weeks of S29.

However, you will have to wait for the season proper, as this ' Pre-Season Mickey Mouse Comp' is beneath me.

I did have a best on ground effort in our finals series.

But agreed, don't care who wins during the Tittybong, it's just a great reason to get on the nose beers with some of our fellow SFA brethren.

Adobe_20200720_104939.jpg

Obviously Grand Uncle Horace isn't invited as none of us can understand him when his sober.

Your name sounds like a former medical professional who plays in the Sweet FA, he was also a whiny baby.
Your name sounds like you're a person given the s**t jobs. And I'll have you know I'm a whiny man.

Things I am excited for in the Tittybong cup.

The SweetD spray and pray! No I am not talking about what he did to poor Elmer_Judd 's face last night, instead I am talking about him taking pot shots from range in his new CHF role.

Adobe_20200720_110754.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back