Mega Thread Margin Mania SFA Season 31 - starts round 7 !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wazzas with a Joker Dinsdale

l5KzutY.png

Last edited:
I’m interested on who Dinsdale chose for me last week since my instruction was to differ from the leader, and the leader didn’t pick a team. That will obviously determine my final choice.

I’m interested on who Dinsdale chose for me last week since my instruction was to differ from the leader, and the leader didn’t pick a team. That will obviously determine my final choice.
well Test tickcle didnt choose so got random.org's ick of the Warriors. you didnt want warriors so you get the next available alphabetically, Wonders.

and heres an update maniacs.

Winner of the week: serial_thrilla with 25 from the bears
Loser of the week: TheInjuryFactory -26 from a jokerised Warriors.

1621905451685.png

choose wisely!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BZZZT! try again, you chose against their oppo last week, cant you see the X in that column?
Affff...
No, I can’t. Apparently... 😒

Duh! It can only be the Warriors.

This week saw a little bit of a shuffle in the leaderboard, Test Tickle reamins on top despite not picking a team, luckily getting Wonders by default.

Winners of the week were those who picked the Bombers for 68 points Barrybran (by deault) and Chipmunk
The other side of that game were the losers, Warriors going down by 68 points for serial_thrilla and GremioPower

So the leaderboard... As we can see Test Tickle has a lead of 149 points over Barrybran , who can't possibly catch him as the Roys are not going to win the GF...

hence the winner of SFA S31 Margin Mania is Test Tickle !!!

1622513476442.png

Congrats, and thanks everyone for playing. Carn Wazzah's in the finals!

p.s. Bronxcheers to NaturalDisaster who is this years wooden spoon recipient, scoring -ve points in all but 2 games.

Last edited:
!!! HOT OFF THE PRESS !!!

A discrepancy has been discovered, Chipmunk was the winner of the week with 136 points, putting him into 2nd spot, only 96 points behind Test Tickle ... unfortunately for him, even if chipmunck receives the GF bonus of 62 points when the Warriors win the flag, he'll still trail by 34 points.

So Test Tickle remains the winner of the comp.

1622587717511.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back