Official Match Thread Season 31 - First Preliminary Final: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobodies that ugly!
giphy.gif

Yeah I've tipped the Cats by 3 points, half expecting the umpires to gift them the game, as regularly happens at the Cattery.

"the Litter Box", it is even shaped like one.

** Menu for the Attendees and Players at the 1st PF **

Starters***
*Shaved Aged philreich ham with sliced RobR Melon Head
*Huge TheCoach16 brain in black butter sauce with iDon ceps

Mains***
*Cotechino Capitano Antonio BlueVein - a boiled sausage of the organs of various recruits who tried and failed as MeatShields - served with Jabba73 spuds
*Smoked Pugsley hocks and ribs
*Quadruple slow cooked BLUEALLTHRU Trippa Parmigiana.

Salads - unnecessary

Dessert

KohPhi Crema

*** Please note use of salt in the cooking was unnecessary given the high salt content of the ingredients.

Have you tried a Guinness Pie before? I haven't before but because of my new found love for Guiness I will now!
What about a hair pie?
Not today mate, got to have blood taken in the morning i don't want to muddy the waters.
I know a good haematologist. We went to uni back in the day and shared some classes together.

I’ll give you a referral.

His name is Dr Sanguina

You’ll love him.

827FC939-04C0-4AD2-B8A1-AFFBF305246A.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got some free tickets to the show on Sunday mate, bring your friends it'll be a day that will be talked about in Qooty folklore.

I was supposed to catch up with the in-laws, but this sounds better.

Excited. I do like Black Pudding.
When I was a wee lad in ye olde country my mother used to make that stuff.

Not one bit of swine would go to waste.

Ears. Stir fry.

Snouts and cheeks. Stew.

Tripe. This ****ed up version of meat jelly that makes me cringe to this very day.

And blood. Pudding that smelled like chocolate. She tricked me one day in my early years you know. I had some of this sweet delectable pudding and I remember it was magnificent. Once I’d finished the bowl my father told me what the ingredients were.

*actual re-enactment of those next few moments from yours truly*

7A5932C3-0779-4A76-9B96-0B986C41951B.gif

Speaking of fine pricks, I miss Cactus_ :'(
Well, I’m completely off SuperCoach now so maybe I’ll quit it after this season.

I’ve been rank top 10 for the past 5 weeks and honestly the anxiety it has brought me has completely cruelled my enjoyment of the game. I fine myself unable to read an article about footy, unable to watch the Tiges even when we’re winning, unable to log into BF. You work all this time to get good at something, and when you get good at it it suddenly stops being fun.

Mood: currently missing SFA, where you could only stuff up SFA instead of 50K.

Well, I’m completely off SuperCoach now so maybe I’ll quit it after this season.

I’ve been rank top 10 for the past 5 weeks and honestly the anxiety it has brought me has completely cruelled my enjoyment of the game. I fine myself unable to read an article about footy, unable to watch the Tiges even when we’re winning, unable to log into BF. You work all this time to get good at something, and when you get good at it it suddenly stops being fun.

Mood: currently missing SFA, where you could only stuff up SFA instead of 50K.
If it stops being enjoyable then you know it’s time to give it a rest for a while.

Title of my sextape.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back