Event Season 31 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Congratulations GWS Goose & Pugsley

Remove this Banner Ad

Fun Fact: In my first 270 SFA games I received Mobbs Medal votes at an average of 0.09 votes per game. I nearly doubled my career tally this season. Thanks NaturalDisaster for looking after your teammates xx

I’ll let it all slide if you give me your premiership medal.

You know, I wanted to write a thread about all my massive disappointments and DemonJim-like status with awards, but then I see you around and feel much better about myself.

Thanks all, it was a very fun season. Very happy to be the latest EKA winner from the Furies Next Gen Flogademy.
Certainly had a lot of help from my teammates behind the scenes as well as a few others.
So thank you all and commiserations to DockerDen5215 and @Meatshield73.

bomberss.jpg

And for Sunday its CARNA BAGHDAD!!!!!

Attachments

• 1624547591205.png
    1624547591205.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 11
Thanks all, it was a very fun season. Very happy to be the latest EKA winner from the Furies Next Gen Flogademy.
Certainly had a lot of help from my teammates behind the scenes as well as a few others.
So thank you all and commiserations to DockerDen5215 and @Meatshield73.

View attachment 1163130

And for Sunday its CARNA BAGHDAD!!!!!

Well deserved.

Thankyou to everyone for your kind words. Sadly, couldn't be on last night as had to deal with RL.
I am flattered to be in esteemed compsny winning this prestigious award.
Now on to Sunday for the more important prize, a grand final win with my 19 other soldiers.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats GWS Goose and future apologies to how unbearable he will become in S32 match threads.
If you have a few hours we can recap the count, I can talk you through the games I polled in..Take you through it kick by kick, tackle by tackle
You'll love it.

Well, that is awards nights done.

Congratulations to all winners, especially GWS Goose and Pugsley. You guys were pretty stiff to not make All SFA (mostly you Pugs as Goose did not get much of a look in from the committee).

That ends the awards season for S31 and I hope to see you all tune into the massive Grand Final between the Demons and Bombers on Sunday.

Enjoy the rest of the week and enjoy the off season, I will see you all fresh and enthused in S32 (which will begin first week of August).

Love, ND
Congratulations gang! Great stuff

Thankyou to everyone for your kind words. Sadly, couldn't be on last night as had to deal with RL.
I am flattered to be in esteemed compsny winning this prestigious award.
Now on to Sunday for the more importsnr prize, a grand final win with my 19 other soldiers.

Well done World's favourite Pug. Hope the RL picks up.

If you have a few hours we can recap the count, I can talk you through the games I polled in..Take you through it kick by kick, tackle by tackle
You'll love it.

Great to see you finally win something! Well done.

Well done World's favourite Pug. Hope the RL picks up.

It was talking to a female that has caught feelings and women can talk.
I said I love her as a mate. The pug isn't ready for a relationship. Made her laugh and said we will have coffee next week.

This makes the all SFA selection committee look silly doesn't it?

Not really. Somebody could win the Mobbs being dominant in 7 games and a spud for 10. Nobody knows the formula the sim uses (the quirk!) and the committee never know the Mobbs votes. In a way the sim giveth (a Mobbs because you had the right amount of dominant games to win) and taketh away (an All-SFA because the remainder of games dropped a winner below the overall consistency of peers in that position). That’s not to mention the 50% posting requirement (not using that necessarily in this situation) but you can now start to see reasons why Mobbs Medalists missing All-SFA isn’t a rarity.

Not really. Somebody could win the Mobbs being dominant in 7 games and a spud for 10. Nobody knows the formula the sim uses (the quirk!) and the committee never know the Mobbs votes. In a way the sim giveth (a Mobbs because you had the right amount of dominant games to win) and taketh away (an All-SFA because the remainder of games dropped a winner below the overall consistency of peers in that position). That’s not to mention the 50% posting requirement (not using that necessarily in this situation) but you can now start to see reasons why Mobbs Medalists missing All-SFA isn’t a rarity.

I was deserving of the Mobbs. Now bring your leg over here Filthy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back