Event Season 31 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Congratulations GWS Goose & Pugsley

Remove this Banner Ad

You have done it every season I have been here mate. Happy that you feel it is okay.

I don't know exactly what it is you think I have done. My input goes no further than being nominated as one of five Royals (or Hawks) players. I'm perfectly fine with the leadership groups of the league, to a majority, rating my posting in line with sim performance, I take it as a compliment. Should I purposely tank or do worse to make somebody else feel better?

I don't know exactly what it is you think I have done. My input goes no further than being nominated as one of five Royals (or Hawks) players. I'm perfectly fine with the leadership groups of the league, to a majority, rating my posting in line with sim performance, I take it as a compliment. Should I purposely tank or do worse to make somebody else feel better?

a11f3e823e0274629b15bc3b2159598f.gif

You know, I wanted to write a thread about all my massive disappointments and DemonJim-like status with awards, but then I see you around and feel much better about myself.
Happy to help mate xx

TBH I'd trade you every All-SFA I have for a Mobbs. It's far less work and only having achieved a sim only award last season after being here 8 years it's like winning a raffle.

There are only 3 things I haven't achieved and 2 of them don't bother me.

There are only 3 things I haven't achieved and 2 of them don't bother me.

And the one you do care about is joining a team with me on it. I get it man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really. Somebody could win the Mobbs being dominant in 7 games and a spud for 10. Nobody knows the formula the sim uses (the quirk!) and the committee never know the Mobbs votes. In a way the sim giveth (a Mobbs because you had the right amount of dominant games to win) and taketh away (an All-SFA because the remainder of games dropped a winner below the overall consistency of peers in that position). That’s not to mention the 50% posting requirement (not using that necessarily in this situation) but you can now start to see reasons why Mobbs Medalists missing All-SFA isn’t a rarity.
The sim gave me a Deestroy Medal, and I still don't know how (I won't be giving it back though........).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back