Competition Season 31 Rookie Torch of the Year - Wanted! S31 Rookies (last seen unknown, not convinced they're real)

Remove this Banner Ad

you also forgot to bring back any wicked wings for me you ******* piece of ****, When i get my hands on you im going to rip your ******* head from your body and shove it up your ******* *** and then **** *** **** **
The colonel wants to help with your issue. 1613716950547.gif

Riviat so that restraining order I requested, how's that coming along?

I couldn't agree anymore Riv, and you know what the worst part is? MC Bad Genius was right, their guac is MUCH better than guero's

The SweetFA qourt system is crap! I have to go through NaturalDisaster and you already know what his opinion on rookies is. At this rate you wont get it till the end of season 31.

S28 Rising Star committee confirmed as the best Rising Star committee

The committee was so good that Genghis Tron quit half way through because he didn't want to hog the glory all to himself.

View attachment 1061167
So the committee was sitting around our table, on the stools we'd received and been passed down from that last bunch. These stools had everything ranging from animal droppings, soft drink marks, dribble lines and some stains I wouldn't put a black light near, just so you can still sleep at night.

"Hey Bangers?" tony chimed, "DO you think we could get something new to sit on? These stools are uh, well mines crusty at least and I don't like it"

I sat and pondered the request, tony was a good guy, he's done all the graphics, and my hair had grown back completely after the torch incident, it seemed fair, and I was sick of finding feathers and eggs around my sitting area from the previous committee member

"You know what tony, lets do it mate, I'll meet wioth NaturalDisaster to discuss us getting league funding, since we are an essential part of it's running."

So off I went, waltzing down to the office of NaturalDisaster the leagues admin, and despite the overall contempt for him from the league, he was actually a decent and reasonable guy, surely he'd be ok with this!

"No!" ND replied to my request, "If I'm still sitting on a bed of past admins you're not getting anything new!"

"Could we maybe have the past admins and you have a new chair?" I asked, just looking to be helpful

"No, fu** off"

"Nah just give us some chair funding, please"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

This went on for quite some time, I'm not exactly clear whether NaturalDisaster actually ended up agreeing, but his secretary walked in, grabbed the cheque book, ND signed it and I walked out of there with $300 to get the committee some comfy new clean chairs.

"Supersuns my dear friend, I have splendid news!" I said to Supersuns, my dear friend over the phone, "I am just getting the money from the bank, we'll all be in new chairs soon!"

"Oh really? That's wonderful, I'll let the others know!" He replied

I reached the furniture store, well, the shopping centre it was in. It was right across from the food court, so I thought I'd grab a quick bite to eat before heading in and buying the new chairs for the committee. Pretty pleased with the resolve and 'never say die' attitude in receiving the funding I thought I'd reward myself with KFC

"Could I please have a large Zinger Stacker box with pepsi max for the drink?" I ask the lovely lady behind the counter

"Sure thing, that'll be $15.20, would you like to upgrade your pepsi max to a frozen pepsi max for $1?" She asked

I deserve it, don't I, and after all what's $1?

"Sure, it'll be a nice treat to myself"

"And would you like to add a peppered mayo slider for $2.50"

"Hmmmm, yes, yes I would"

"And would you like to add two original recipe tenders to your order for $3?"

"Hmmmm, I don't want to spend too much, but yeah ok why not"

"And how about 2 pieces of original recipe chicken for..."

"Yeah ok, that sounds great"

"And would you want..."

"Ok, I'll have it all"

"Were you paying by cash or card today?"

"Just card will do!"

SO after I had collected my meal, which was 3 bags and 2 trips worth of KFC, I sat down and started munching away. I spotted a nice set of cool looking chairs that were shaped like hands in the shop window.
'I'll get those ones, they look neat' I thought to myself

after some time I completed my lunch, it was surprisingly filling compared to usual, and walked into the furniture store, with my head held high I walked straight to the counter

"Hello ma'am, I'd like a set of, hmmmm, lets say 10 of those hand chairs you have on display"

"Ok sir, that'll be $270"

Sweet as, lucky I didn't go all out on my lunch hey, so I tapped my card and started thinking about how I was going to get these chairs back, would I need to buy rope to link them all and drag them down the street?

"Sir your card has declined!"

oh no, I looked at her with a bit of shock and sheepishly tapped my card again

"Declined"

"Let me just check my bank" I replied, quickly opening up my NAB Internet Banking App to see what my funds were like. $12.34! How had I spent that much on KFC? oh no, the rest of them are going to kill me

"What can I get for $12.00?" I asked

"I can give you 10 sewing needle cushions"

"I'll take it!"

SO I headed back to the committee, I was scared, and didn't know what was going to happen when I told them what happened. 'Maybe I should just lie to them, tell them I was mugged' I thought

I walked in the door and noticed there was a little bit of a crowd huddled around the table already, I walked up expecting to be grilled for my failure

"I told you it wasn't even me, I hate you and your imposters guacamole!" MC Bad Genius shouted

"I could make better guacamole than you with just my feet pendajo!" guero shouted back

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked, I hate seeing the committee argue

"Well, SOMEONE with inferior guacamole making skills ate mine from the fridge and won't admit it" guero said

"I make better guacamole than you without avocados you fraud!" MCBG shouted back

"Guys, I ate guero's guac" I said, happy to have resolved the issue

"Huh, you what?" guero said with an intense stare, "My guac, you ate it, when it had my name on it, and it was on my shelf of the @omgfridge?"

"Yeah I was peckish"

"Get him boys!"

View attachment 1061183

"So for the crime of eating my guacamole, you, PMBangers, are officially banished from the committee until further notice." Guero declared slamming down his gavel, "Also you don't get to keep any of these delightful pin cushions"

So it's with great sadness that I must confirm that I have been kicked from the committee, and it's not great. As to who gets custody of the torch, the SFA court and the honourable judge Riviat have said I get to keep the thread in my name, but for the foreseeable future I am to have no part in it's running

Good luck SFA fans, the rest of the committee are campaigners

Are you Headless?

The S29ers were so in sync we had no arguments. :)

The committee was so good that Genghis Tron quit half way through because he didn't want to hog the glory all to himself.
I was about to say - at least Genghis Tron lasted half the season before he bailed on the RS Committee and visited Chief.

20200410_164534.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I quit because the committee didn't want me to hog all the glory. Selfish bastards.

This does sound like something they would do. Bunch of selfish glory hounds.

View attachment 1061167
So the committee was sitting around our table, on the stools we'd received and been passed down from that last bunch. These stools had everything ranging from animal droppings, soft drink marks, dribble lines and some stains I wouldn't put a black light near, just so you can still sleep at night.

"Hey Bangers?" tony chimed, "DO you think we could get something new to sit on? These stools are uh, well mines crusty at least and I don't like it"

I sat and pondered the request, tony was a good guy, he's done all the graphics, and my hair had grown back completely after the torch incident, it seemed fair, and I was sick of finding feathers and eggs around my sitting area from the previous committee member

"You know what tony, lets do it mate, I'll meet wioth NaturalDisaster to discuss us getting league funding, since we are an essential part of it's running."

So off I went, waltzing down to the office of NaturalDisaster the leagues admin, and despite the overall contempt for him from the league, he was actually a decent and reasonable guy, surely he'd be ok with this!

"No!" ND replied to my request, "If I'm still sitting on a bed of past admins you're not getting anything new!"

"Could we maybe have the past admins and you have a new chair?" I asked, just looking to be helpful

"No, fu** off"

"Nah just give us some chair funding, please"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

This went on for quite some time, I'm not exactly clear whether NaturalDisaster actually ended up agreeing, but his secretary walked in, grabbed the cheque book, ND signed it and I walked out of there with $300 to get the committee some comfy new clean chairs.

"Supersuns my dear friend, I have splendid news!" I said to Supersuns, my dear friend over the phone, "I am just getting the money from the bank, we'll all be in new chairs soon!"

"Oh really? That's wonderful, I'll let the others know!" He replied

I reached the furniture store, well, the shopping centre it was in. It was right across from the food court, so I thought I'd grab a quick bite to eat before heading in and buying the new chairs for the committee. Pretty pleased with the resolve and 'never say die' attitude in receiving the funding I thought I'd reward myself with KFC

"Could I please have a large Zinger Stacker box with pepsi max for the drink?" I ask the lovely lady behind the counter

"Sure thing, that'll be $15.20, would you like to upgrade your pepsi max to a frozen pepsi max for $1?" She asked

I deserve it, don't I, and after all what's $1?

"Sure, it'll be a nice treat to myself"

"And would you like to add a peppered mayo slider for $2.50"

"Hmmmm, yes, yes I would"

"And would you like to add two original recipe tenders to your order for $3?"

"Hmmmm, I don't want to spend too much, but yeah ok why not"

"And how about 2 pieces of original recipe chicken for..."

"Yeah ok, that sounds great"

"And would you want..."

"Ok, I'll have it all"

"Were you paying by cash or card today?"

"Just card will do!"

SO after I had collected my meal, which was 3 bags and 2 trips worth of KFC, I sat down and started munching away. I spotted a nice set of cool looking chairs that were shaped like hands in the shop window.
'I'll get those ones, they look neat' I thought to myself

after some time I completed my lunch, it was surprisingly filling compared to usual, and walked into the furniture store, with my head held high I walked straight to the counter

"Hello ma'am, I'd like a set of, hmmmm, lets say 10 of those hand chairs you have on display"

"Ok sir, that'll be $270"

Sweet as, lucky I didn't go all out on my lunch hey, so I tapped my card and started thinking about how I was going to get these chairs back, would I need to buy rope to link them all and drag them down the street?

"Sir your card has declined!"

oh no, I looked at her with a bit of shock and sheepishly tapped my card again

"Declined"

"Let me just check my bank" I replied, quickly opening up my NAB Internet Banking App to see what my funds were like. $12.34! How had I spent that much on KFC? oh no, the rest of them are going to kill me

"What can I get for $12.00?" I asked

"I can give you 10 sewing needle cushions"

"I'll take it!"

SO I headed back to the committee, I was scared, and didn't know what was going to happen when I told them what happened. 'Maybe I should just lie to them, tell them I was mugged' I thought

I walked in the door and noticed there was a little bit of a crowd huddled around the table already, I walked up expecting to be grilled for my failure

"I told you it wasn't even me, I hate you and your imposters guacamole!" MC Bad Genius shouted

"I could make better guacamole than you with just my feet pendajo!" guero shouted back

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked, I hate seeing the committee argue

"Well, SOMEONE with inferior guacamole making skills ate mine from the fridge and won't admit it" guero said

"I make better guacamole than you without avocados you fraud!" MCBG shouted back

"Guys, I ate guero's guac" I said, happy to have resolved the issue

"Huh, you what?" guero said with an intense stare, "My guac, you ate it, when it had my name on it, and it was on my shelf of the @omgfridge?"

"Yeah I was peckish"

"Get him boys!"

View attachment 1061183

"So for the crime of eating my guacamole, you, PMBangers, are officially banished from the committee until further notice." Guero declared slamming down his gavel, "Also you don't get to keep any of these delightful pin cushions"

So it's with great sadness that I must confirm that I have been kicked from the committee, and it's not great. As to who gets custody of the torch, the SFA court and the honourable judge Riviat have said I get to keep the thread in my name, but for the foreseeable future I am to have no part in it's running

Good luck SFA fans, the rest of the committee are campaigners
This post is a cheap Headless rip off.

I think as a role model, 'less is a terrific choice, however, you have a long way to go.

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Dragons FFC : 15.5.95
Sin City Swamprats : 13.7.85
=====================================

— Damn it! We were so cl...

[PMB]Here are the nominees for this week’s Torch!

— What? But the match has just en...

[PMB] And these are the reasons we have chosen them!

— Come on! I haven’t finished rea...

[PMB]THE WINNER!

— ...

— Damn it! We were so cl...

[PMB]Here are the nominees for this week’s Torch!

— What? But the match has just en...

[PMB] And these are the reasons we have chosen them!

— Come on! I haven’t finished rea...

[PMB]THE WINNER!

— ...

I've been kicked from the committee

Chairman of the committee announcement
Capture.PNG

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Its been a turbulent few days with in the Rising Star Committee after incumbent leader and face of the Committee PMBangers was ousted for misuse of Committee funds and taking bribes without passing the money onto fellow members (learnt from the best hey serial_thrilla)

Now that the dust has settled we within the Committee have to choose a new face for the Rising Star, someone with honour, respect, a weak will so i can control their every move, dignity and most importantly the ability to share the profits from the bribes. We have many candidates to choose from, will it be your local Cervidae expert Muddiemoose? Perhaps everyone's favourite kitchen appliance omgfridge? What about that dastardly Bomber and reigning Rising Star winner Kilroy?

There was much to think about and much to discuss, so myself and fellow importer tony sat down for a spot of dinner to pick our new face.
tony and gibblets.png
We started with some fantastic pea and ham soup, moved on to a main course of lobster thermidor, followed by a delectable tiramisu to finish proceedings. Of course much wine was also consumed while we ate, talked and reminisced. By the end of the night we realised we hadn't discussed a the new Committee head at all!

So we threw the names in a hat and drumroll please
Your new Rising Star Committee head and bribe taker is guero. Please make him feel welcome to the roll and direct all bribes his way
101.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back