Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Las Vegas Bears vs Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s because you are a Swamprat
at heart, and who wouldn’t want to watch XXX-Rated Splinter pron if it is free?
I've seen some s**t simply because it was free

Mostly my uni friend's "experimental art"

And its a very profitable one, thankyou very much! PMBangers was my mentor ... Not exactly sure what he did, but he did look great in a G Banger.
I can only imagine how much you make. I know that personally I’ve invested over 3.5 grand in the last week alone. If I put another 1.5 in before Sunday, can you give me a shout out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate we count half your posts as Bomber posts.

I think you'll find we're winning the post count.

Ok then, line me up at FF this week please. I'll play both FF roles ... need to win that fake award on this textualised based forum, in a fantasy league thingie ...

No mate, very much like Antonio BlueVein, I am a charitable soul. Merely concerned for my fellow SFA'ers. The more you engage people in conversation, the more they respond. If you don't reach out and offer a helping hand, they will soon become relics. Gone to the annuls of history.

We are better than this Jabba73, we need to look out for our older statesmen and women in the hope they can pass their profound knowledge onto the ilk of us.

My door is always open, to both the ones that have lost their way and passion, to those walking around in circles talking to themselves ... much like MITS
How about you spend some of your charity energy asking Self-fulfilling-Prophecy to let some very engaging posters back into the SFA fold.

#reinstatesantoz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back