Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Las Vegas Bears vs Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF is twerking!
its-twerking.gif

How about you spend some of your charity energy asking Self-fulfilling-Prophecy to let some very engaging posters back into the SFA fold.

OI NaturalDisaster you useless ******* peasant admin *er ... release the Santoz. The Bombers are struggling mate, we all know the league needs a strong Bomber presents presence. Don't be a tight arse Jew. Think of the league for once you self soft elf centred, narcissistic cretin.

OI NaturalDisaster you useless ******* peasant admin f***er ... release the Santoz. The Bombers are struggling mate, we all know the league needs a strong Bomber presents presence. Don't be a tight arse Jew. Think of the league for once you self centre, narcissistic cretin.

Oi Metaltosser.

You are aware that I am not the only mod on the board right? Tag one of the other mods for once, you utter pleb.

Oi Metaltosser.

You are aware that I am not the only mod on the board right? Tag one of the other mods for once, you utter pleb.

Great reply ... now * off and continue ******* up the league .... go you .... All hail the big decision maker Admin dude thingie!

Is blackie even around anymore?

In fact we're not even sure you are a mod after your recent tagging efforts :oops:

The campaigner isn't even a campaigner .... an ankle is a better form of campaigner than he is. Leadership and direction my ass.

Great reply ... now fu** off and continue ******* up the league .... go you .... All hail the big decision maker Admin dude thingie!

Is blackie even around anymore?

Why are you so angry tonight? Did someone let their dog piss in your cornflakes and take a s**t on your lawn?

Breathtaking melt.

Every reply is a melt to you. You remind me of Noobz0r.

In fact we're not even sure you are a mod after your recent tagging efforts :oops:

Where is this coming from? I heard this from our rookie DockerDen5215 today as well. Did I * up a tag recently that I have forgotten about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you so angry tonight? Did someone let their dog piss in your cornflakes and take a sh*t on your lawn?

Every reply is a melt to you. You remind me of Noobz0r.

Where is this coming from? I heard this from our rookie DockerDen5215 today as well. Did I fu** up a tag recently that I have forgotten about?
Solid melt.

#reinstatesantoz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back