Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

No Clarkey gave me a map. Turns out he handed it to me upside down and didn’t tell me

You got me lost in the first place last time I follow directions from you.
Just remember you're playing FP today. You need to kick towards the goals, not away from them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this is the Wizard of Oz, we should call the Gumbies the "Tinmen" as they have no heart!!
The mods without a doubt are the "Scarecrows", no brain at all!

And I know who the cowardly Lion is but I'm too afraid to say ;)
But it's a Super Mod.

Nah, he eventually gets one in the end.

We're the monkey lackeys, since everyone gets here eventually and then buggers off to be forgotten about and they're disposable assets, since no one has dropped a house on us yet to be that other witch no one talks about.

No way or how we are anywhere near main character status.

Man. I almost had a heart attack.

I woke up an hour ago and realised I didn't have an adult beverage to numb the pain that normally hits around 5pm. You see, last night I downed a bottle of whiskey - that was meant for this afternoon - crying over spilt Treloar. I don't think my stomach can handle any more spirits but my emotions certainly can't handle another manufactured loss.

*Edit I literally started typing this as Stephenson just kicked a goal from 60 :'(

If I were a drinking man, I'd have not seen our 3rd quarter comeback such was the weeks prior.

Fortunately for me, Freo and Carlton are the only mobs to take our discards and it's not like they're doing much of anything in the past 20 years.

I've got a good feeling the Gumbies will sneak away with the well-deserved win today.

Your Wrong GIFs | Tenor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back