Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: West Coast Wonders vs Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

On the back of Oh Errol. Don't deserve to be in front.

Am full of adrenalin. I have always been overly invested. Propped up in bed yelling at clouds. Was bullied out of going to our to win v the Tigers.
That would of been a good game to go too. Glad yous are back in this one (your youngsters are seriously good). Not at all biased because of my tipping.

Am full of adrenalin. I have always been overly invested. Propped up in bed yelling at clouds. Was bullied out of going to our to win v the Tigers.

Prolly just as well.
That sucks. At least you can still enjoy your team playing well.

Prolly just as well.
The next generation looks terrific.

The next generation looks terrific.
Warner, Gulden and Campbell already look at home.

McInerney starting to show a lot more and Florent is a gun.

Only one I'm not completely sold on the hype is Blakey.

Warner, Gulden and Campbell already look at home.

McInerney starting to show a lot more and Florent is a gun.

Only one I'm not completely sold on the hype is Blakey.
McDonald looks good too.
Stephens, Gould and Haywood can't get a game

People praising your football team so maybe we should stop that.

When you are a Wonder player you are used to high praise. Sexy team usually the first comment after team named.

When you are a Wonder player you are used to high praise. Sexy team usually the first comment after team named.
Gumbies thrive without praise mainly because we have never received it. Must be nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to argue facts

They brought my friend to tears such the flavour of my first batch
Some nondescript pieces of paper with funny little patterns on it also recently crossed my path. You would have enjoyed. It was fun to draw on, good quality paper.

Some nondescript pieces of paper with funny little patterns on it also recently crossed my path. You would have enjoyed. It was fun to draw on, good quality paper.
I had quite the experience with some Dr Seuss drawings on little pieces of paper on Monday actually, Best drawings I've ever done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back