Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 11: East Side Hawks vs Las Vegas Bears at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

The bears? More like the pears considering they're so sweet, delicious and healthy
Sweet and delicious for sure. Healthy? Never.

Nice OP Chipmunk. I'm just waiting on MWPP to solve the puzzle.

Its healthy compared to the usual KFC with HSP for dessert.
True.

So the Hawks haven't been travelling too well? We've been rubbish the last couple of weeks. I mean, we just gave up a 58 point lead to the Bombers. 58 points! To the friggin' Bombers!! I really can't think of a worse opponent for such a capitulation. Thankfully we have a couple of scapegoats - Muddiemoose and Broken.

True.

So the Hawks haven't been travelling too well? We've been rubbish the last couple of weeks. I mean, we just gave up a 58 point lead to the Bombers. 58 points! To the friggin' Bombers!! I really can't think of a worse opponent for such a capitulation. Thankfully we have a couple of scapegoats - Muddiemoose and Broken.

Sounds just like West Coast the Bears this season.

Nah we've had none of those comeback sims. We'll just been losing all the way.

True.

How can I be a scape goat?
I’m the greatest ruck the SFA has ever seen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lu9Eb4Q.png

How pantskyle managed to lose his credentials as a Dr. is the most important part of all of this.
Oops...

...I’ve fixed it now. Which means at least one of us looks a little bit silly. :cool:

Last edited:
How pantskyle managed to lose his credentials as a Dr. is the most important part of all of this.

How the * you ended up the the hawks, I will never know......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back