Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 11: Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I just ate about 8 kills of chicken wings smothered in Franks hot sauce.

time for a good lie down

Which variety of Frank's? The normal one or the buffalo one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, it's me ND (Admin of the SFA subboard on Bigfooty.com). Just a heads up, the Demons win.
If you were the admin, we’d all know about, stop this game of pretending you’re important, get some help dammit

Get around SarahSmiles, who is the round 11 #ratoftheweek.

#ratoftheweek - Round 11 edition

Welcome back for another edition of #ratoftheweek. As we approach another finals series, the cream of the crop starts to rise, and today I have one of the leaders of the Swamprats, star forward SarahSmiles. Forced to move to CHF by the arrival of the previous #ratoftheweek in Hatchy1992, the four time Groove medal winner has had to diversify her his gameplay. This week I caught up with him at Sin City Starbucks. He orders the coffees and we sit down and start chatting. I ask him how Chelsea are travelling and he hands me a newspaper with his photo on the front page.

www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk

Boozed-up fan who invaded Crystal Palace pitch told cops 'I've been a t***'

Me: How have you judged the Rats' season so far?

SS: Largely inconsistent, but the kids have gone alright and I can easily seeing us winning another flag. Although that would be because I have access to the simmers PM and I can see the results for the rest of the season.

Me: How have you found the move up the field to CHF?

SS: Strange and I often find myself gravitating towards the goal square. I dislike it as I have to run more, but also I get to take more punts from 55 metres out so you know yin and yang. I get to use my Qooty head a lot more and it's nice being involved in moves instead of just reaping the rewards of an easy goal, it gives me a nice little warm feeling.

Me: You are only 12 goals behind Elite Finger Twirler on the Rats' all time goalkicking list. Will you be prioritising the milestone ahead of your team mates?

SS: Put it this way, if I collect the ball on the edge of the centre square under immense pressure and have an easy kick to an open teammate 25 metres away or a half chance to launch for goal from 75 metres out, the team mate is probably going to be left fuming.

Me: Who is the meanest defender you've played against?

SS: HawkAussie drew inspiration from a certain former Hawthorn captain and wouldn't stop pinching me.

Me: Should the Alberton/Sin City Swamprats history be taught in schools?

SS: 100%, we need to indoctrinate teach the next generations of superstars as early as possible. Plus I want as many people as possible to hear about my Qooty heroics.

Me: What are you up to outside of qooty?

SS: Trying to balance finishing school, work, a social life and all the brand endorsement shoots that come with my qooty superstardom

Me: Light or dark mode?

SS: Light mode. No competition.

Me: This coffee tastes strange. What did you put in mine?

SS: It's called oat milk. By the way, it cost 50 cents more, so when you pay me back for the coffee, make sure you don't forget about that.

Well, seeing as the yearly budget has just been blown, that will have to do us for this week. Thanks for turning in!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back