Official Match Thread SEASON 31 - ROUND 12: East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
hawk v bomb.jpg
East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at The Eyrie Preview

The biggest match on the SFA calendar outside of the grand final is nearly upon us, the ANZAC Day Round. ANZAC (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) Day is the anniversary of the landing of troops from Australia and New Zealand on the Gallipoli Peninsula, Turkey, in World War I on April 25, 1915. This Anzac Day we’ll come together, in person and in spirit, to commemorate the men and women who have served our nation in all wars, conflicts, and peacekeeping operations.

Bombers lost one of the games they would have expected to win last Sunday, falling to the last place Furies by twenty one points.

Antonio BlueVein will be disappointed with the loss in a see-sawing clash which saw Jabba73 dominate in the ruck with 15 hit-outs and 3 qoals. They will look to capitalise on the clearance numbers against the Hawks who kick big scores from clearance numbers.

The Hawks had a tough start of the season and won’t be happy with their current second bottom placing. If they lose this match they could hit rock bottom. Unfortunately for the Hawks scoring opportunities will be limited with the Bombers having picked up their defensive pressure to a new level this season. Bombers Pugsley currently leads the SFA in tackles and the Hawks will have to find away to put this puppy down if they want a chance of winning.

However, Sundays game will be a real test for the Hawks players to show if they still have a desire to win. por_please_ya and SM have continued to turn up each week but Chipmunk and Agent93 will have to see more from the likes of Itsmyshow, Golumless and Shermy if the side has a chance of keeping off the bottom of the ladder.

Bombers is one of the toughest teams to play away from home, and I believe they could get the job done despite the Hawks desperation not to come last. Bombers to WIN.

Hawks vs Bombers S31 Form

Hawks LWLLW Eleventh Place

Bombers LWWWL Second Place

Last edited:
However, Sundays game will be a real test for the Hawks players to show if they still have a desire to win. @por_please_ya and @SM have continued to turn up each week but @Chipmunk and @Agent93 will have to see more from the likes of @Itsmyshow, @Golumless and @Shermy if the side has a chance of keeping off the bottom of the ladder.
I mean... Itsmyshow just came off a 5 goal 3 return.

Shermy though...

I didn't know you were a Bomber mate, so making us your second favourite team i assume you've only played at one other.
I said former team. East Side is the third team I've played for.

You know it is a yuge game when the OP whips out the capitals in the thread title.
RIVALRY AND s**t MATE, WE TAKE THIS s**t SERIOUSLY

WE ******* OWE THESE PRICKS, I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN WHAT THEY DID TO US OUT IN BAGHDAD LAST TIME, OUR FANS HAVEN'T EITHER, SO DON'T LET THESE PRICKS WALK OVER US, SHOW SOME ******* FIGHT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIVALRY AND sh*t MATE, WE TAKE THIS sh*t SERIOUSLY

WE ******* OWE THESE PRICKS, I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN WHAT THEY DID TO US OUT IN BAGHDAD LAST TIME, OUR FANS HAVEN'T EITHER, SO DON'T LET THESE PRICKS WALK OVER US, SHOW SOME ******* FIGHT
or don't I'm pretty much down for whatever, but what I'm MOST down for is seeing Jabba73 give people new nicknames

RIVALRY AND sh*t MATE, WE TAKE THIS sh*t SERIOUSLY

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back