Official Match Thread SEASON 31 - ROUND 12: Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

You have a favorite part of Tasmania to explore?

Coming from a food background , I know ot has amazing oysters, salmon. Great area for growing beef too!!!
Nah, I'm yet to explore really.

ClarkeM, the Wonders and the Demons are your two great loves. With which do you more closely identify?
Relationship Dean GIF by ClawsTNT - Find & Share on GIPHY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn, I thought I was doing alright. Need to level up to whatever the fu** NQR is.
Not quite right. It's the supermarket that the supermarkets send their expiring or damaged goods too when they can't sell them themselves. Actually the name is pretty apt for most of the MBD players.

Not quite right. It's the supermarket that the supermarkets send their expiring or damaged goods too when they can't sell them themselves. Actually the name is pretty apt for most of the MBD players.
Ah so similar to what Rite Price was. Sell near expired product for basically the same price.

Hungry Jacks used to have good fries. These new "thick and crispy" fries are a disgrace though.

Maybe I am just a psycopath that likes shoestring fries.
Actually, here's my hottest take that gets me flack.

KFC chips are awful, they're underseasoned, undercooked, and shoved into packs so they turn into mush.
COME at me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back