Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 13: East Side Hawks Vs Fighting Furies @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

STAT: What is 100% going on, is someone 100% talking?

We’ve had a ground breaking revelation today. NaturalDisaster has been lying to us all these years. He’s ran both Ned_Flanders & AceAndy as alt profiles.

If this post gets deleted, you know this is true and that our Badmin should step down immediately and return the SFA to Ant Bear

We’ve had a ground breaking revelation today. NaturalDisaster has been lying to us all these years. He’s ran both Ned_Flanders & AceAndy as alt profiles.

If this post gets deleted, you know this is true and that our Badmin should step down immediately and return the SFA to Ant Bear
STAT: Please don't 100% tag the badmin into our innocent thread, he will 100% find it himself because he likes being everywhere like SquibAndy

I know for a fact AceAndy has seen Harry Potter, serial_thrilla organised a showing for his retirement party and changed the dubbing so it said:

‘You’re a Dragon Andy’

Then he teared up.

STAT: Please don't 100% tag the badmin into our innocent thread, he will 100% find it himself because he likes being everywhere like SquibAndy

What about Metalcrusher , can I tag Crushy into this thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually i dont
STAT: You 100% need to go away and move on with your life you 100% sad man. And this is coming 100% from someone who has recorded himself talking about DVNR for one hour and called it a podcast.

Where’s the posts about “you’re melting, look at you—you’re melting like an ice cream”
s**t comparison, melting like the witch from "The Wizard of Oz" much better

Maybe you can mentor the Bombers next season to improve their banter?

Didn’t you see mang’s debate thread, the Bombers are the best posting side in the SFA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back