Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 13: Roys FFC V Mount Buller Demons @ BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
A woman brings a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon.

As she lays her beloved pet duck on the table, the vet puts his stethoscope to the bird’s chest and listens carefully.

A moment later the vet shakes his head and says sadly, “I’m really sorry mam, but your duck, Cuddles, has passed away.

The woman becomes quite distressed and begins to cry.

Are you sure?” she says with tears flooding from her eyes.

Yes mam, I am sure” the vet responds. “Your duck is definitely dead.

But how can you be so sure?” the woman protests. “I mean, you haven’t done any testing on him or anything have you? Perhaps he’s just stunned or in a coma or something.”

The vet rolls his eyes, then turns around and leaves the room.

A few minutes later he returns with a black Labrador retriever.

As the duck’s owner looks on in amazement, the Labrador stands on his hind legs, puts his front paws on the examination table and sniffs around the duck from top to bottom. He then looks up at the vet with sad eyes and shakes his head.

The vet pats the dog on the head and takes it out of the room.

A few minutes later the vet returns with a cat. The cat jumps on the table and delicately sniffs at the bird from its head to its feet. After a moment the cat looks up, shakes its head, meows softly and strolls out of the room.

The vet looks at the woman and says, “Look mam I’m really sorry, but as I said before, this is most definitely a duck that is no longer of this world. Your duck is dead.

The vet then turns to his computer terminal, hits a few keys and produces a bill, which he hands to the woman.

The duck’s owner, still in shock, looks at the bill and sees it is $150.

$150 just to tell me my duck is dead!” she shrieks with incredulity

The vet shrugs his shoulders and says, “I’m sorry mam. If you’d taken my word for it, the bill would have been $20. However with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it’s now $150.

9C0297FA-93FC-44D7-8D88-9EC08F35A0E3.gif

Captains please do the thing by the time or else the multiverse will implode and we’ll be ruled by flesh-eating dumplings.

A woman brings a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon.

As she lays her beloved pet duck on the table, the vet puts his stethoscope to the bird’s chest and listens carefully.

A moment later the vet shakes his head and says sadly, “I’m really sorry mam, but your duck, Cuddles, has passed away.

The woman becomes quite distressed and begins to cry.

Are you sure?” she says with tears flooding from her eyes.

Yes mam, I am sure” the vet responds. “Your duck is definitely dead.

But how can you be so sure?” the woman protests. “I mean, you haven’t done any testing on him or anything have you? Perhaps he’s just stunned or in a coma or something.”

The vet rolls his eyes, then turns around and leaves the room.

A few minutes later he returns with a black Labrador retriever.

As the duck’s owner looks on in amazement, the Labrador stands on his hind legs, puts his front paws on the examination table and sniffs around the duck from top to bottom. He then looks up at the vet with sad eyes and shakes his head.

The vet pats the dog on the head and takes it out of the room.

A few minutes later the vet returns with a cat. The cat jumps on the table and delicately sniffs at the bird from its head to its feet. After a moment the cat looks up, shakes its head, meows softly and strolls out of the room.

The vet looks at the woman and says, “Look mam I’m really sorry, but as I said before, this is most definitely a duck that is no longer of this world. Your duck is dead.

The vet then turns to his computer terminal, hits a few keys and produces a bill, which he hands to the woman.

The duck’s owner, still in shock, looks at the bill and sees it is $150.

$150 just to tell me my duck is dead!” she shrieks with incredulity

The vet shrugs his shoulders and says, “I’m sorry mam. If you’d taken my word for it, the bill would have been $20. However with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it’s now $150.

View attachment 1112243

Captains please do the thing by the time or else the multiverse will implode and we’ll be ruled by flesh-eating dumplings.

1619426278517.gif

Please run another scan I think it winked at me

Get excited Dee’s this is the week we break the streak

Two players were devastated that they sat on the pine the whole game against #lolWonders

05088035-5E4A-405A-B0CA-C75A4C82D6C6.jpeg

But can get it be done again, surely it hasn’t been done before double donut off the pine 2 weeks in a row

0A8F3E0B-311B-4D7D-986A-65D840C5BC43.jpeg

Let’s go Dee’s let’s get the win and help ‘less’ and ‘_Cayz_’ achieve something special

Oddhawk, Proper Gander, sausageroll, amos, jmoo wan, sante, _Cayz_, moginie, DemonJim, Yakker, brucetiki, Tarkyn_24, Thetrader15, manangatang, Quivorir, cooney, Azarole, fancyscum, Deaneus!, Van_Dyke, lanky_wes, Headless, boncer34, Dero, Toump Ass, pantskyle, Heardy_101

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Demons what local foods come out of the mount? I'm aware there's a pizza fetish there but pizza is everywhere. Maybe Pump Steak?
The local bakeries have been making some top sweets of late, donuts are the sweet of the month

Such a fantastic achievement last week by Headless and _Cayz_ completing a double donut together it deserves some limited edition memorabilia especially with so many records within reach

It has even brought Lemon Boi out of semi retirement

So lemonboi, fancyscum and anybody else that wants to be a part of history give us your best Dee’s Double Donut T-Shirt by Friday 7:50pm

Not many designs out there for completing the double donut so best not to copy this 1 as Mum will most likely be at the game Sunday

BC17C1CF-8F6A-4588-AEB5-888C69871CB5.jpeg

Such a fantastic achievement last week by Headless and _Cayz_ completing a double donut together it deserves some limited edition memorabilia especially with so many records within reach

It has even brought Lemon Boi out of semi retirement

So lemonboi, fancyscum and anybody else that wants to be a part of history give us your best Dee’s Double Donut T-Shirt by Friday 7:50pm

Not many designs out there for completing the double donut so best not to copy this 1 as Mum will most likely be at the game Sunday

View attachment 1112391

What does this mean?

Demons what local foods come out of the mount? I'm aware there's a pizza fetish there but pizza is everywhere. Maybe Pump Steak?
Cheese. Sometimes I milk Tarks and we make cheese from his rich, waxy milk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back