Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Dragons FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations on 50 games serial_thrilla. I didn't realise it was a milestone for you too.

I wish you the same bad luck I wished Pie 4 Life earlier in the week :)

No one ever realises how much greatness serial_thrilla does.

Instead of selfishly self campaigning like the majority he spends his time propping up the best of us.

Adobe_20200728_095135.png

Admittedly this might be serial_thrilla after realising I referred to me as the best of us.

easy gif1620515756135.gif

Happy 50 game milestone mate! 😘😘

View attachment 1122147

🎉 GAME DAY 🎉

Time to get excited Dee’s, Dero has just received fantastic news we have the same umpires from
GIANTS Stadium for today’s clash with the Dragons !

Oddhawk, Proper Gander, sausageroll, amos, jmoo wan, sante, _Cayz_, moginie, DemonJim, Yakker, brucetiki, Tarkyn_24, Thetrader15, manangatang, Quivorir, cooney, Azarole , fancyscum, Deaneus!, Van_Dyke, lanky_wes, Headless, boncer34, Dero, Toump Ass, pantskyle, Heardy_101

The team is even worse than the team we played last week.

Congratulations on the milestones Pie 4 Life and serial_thrilla. Wish you all the best today and always

I apologise for my absence this week, life be hectic. Hope you all are well and make sure you call your mum today and say something nice

Go Dragons

Alright Dragons, see Barry's message above: the game will be posted at about 4pm AEST, after Hawthorn wins. Go Dragons! :thumbsu:

It is with our condolences that the Dragon's would like to announce that our cheerleaders will be unavailable today due to a freak accident (They were invited to Matt_352 s place last night, he can fill you in on the details).

But don't worry crowd, we have requested that Bonz do his stretching routine in front of the cheer squad to warm them up.

easy gif1620514911883.gif

hot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright Dragons, see Barry's message above: the game will be posted at about 4pm AEST, after Hawthorn wins. Go Dragons! :thumbsu:
Let's goooooo Dragons!!!!!

It is with our condolences that the Dragon's would like to announce that our cheerleaders will be unavailable today due to a freak accident (They were invited to Matt_352 s place last night, he can fill you in on the details).

But don't worry crowd, we have requested that Bonz do his stretching routine in front of the cheer squad to warm them up.

View attachment 1122265

hot
They got a good workout put it that way

I’ve got my oodie ready for the sleep over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back