Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Dragons FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Continents :
Ranutalley
Anipor Ballek
Ricapilani
Eksapilani (incl. Sweet)

Island Groups:
Laeanil
Wehuda
Bierzenin
Elcuros
Tera Ohurean

Fabled:
Fumblerville (debunked)

We’re the original people’s that aren’t looked upon kindly by the invaders of our lands to the north.

With good reason.

How dare you, how dare you very much.
We legally stole that land in a rock off in a best of five and in no way did we cheat those other folks at all.

We’ll see you in court buddy

Bad luck, Dragons. We started pretty well and things were looking okay at half time despite trailing but our second half and in particular our last quarter wasn't great which proved to be costly in the end.

Not a huge game stats wise for the team but Strigoi gave it her best this week, MC Bad Genius, serial_thrilla, A Swallow and Matt_352 all tried hard while Bonz led the way up forward with three goals.

A disappointing loss, particularly at home but next week presents an opportunity for us to dust ourselves off and have another crack in what is going to be a huge game.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

I was just scouring old match threads way back in Season 01 and found this.

How it never became the official theme song of the website, I'll never understand:
Players are out on the ground , lined up ... as the Bigfootia National Anthem blares out over the speakers :

We are the people of Bigfooty (Bigfooty),
Our land is grouse, its really goody (really goody),
We live like how everybody shouldy (we shouldy),
Bigfooty! bigfooty! bigfooty!

And a roar breaks out ... (stubbed my toe).

I was just scouring old match threads way back in Season 01 and found this.

How it never became the official theme song of the website, I'll never understand:
You were really lame in Season 01

Remove this Banner Ad

Back