Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Dragons FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Why the long face shouldn't you be happy for once
Oh, I am happy.
Well, except for being awake right now. Could use a few more hours of sleep. Damn work.

Don't give Tarks a bigger head. We've already had to cut space through the doors around Mt Buller.
I hear ya, but I figured his head couldn't possibly be any bigger.

That’s fine you do that
Trust me once you try a Bonz sausage you will accept nothing else. Bigger than the average sausages you'll find, say, around the supermarket but not so big you can't get your mouth around it.

1620167976174.png

Milestone mania continues this week with everybody's favourite draft expert (sorry PMBangers) reaching his 450th SFA match against the Mt. Buller Demons. Isn't that wonderful? 🤗 Now I could write a lengthy piece on how great Pie 4 Life is, but I think it'll be better to let Tarkyn_24 tell a few personal anecdotes about his experiences with the great man across the journey. Well done P4L!!!

You're up Tarks. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milestone mania continues this week with everybody's favourite draft expert (sorry PMBangers) reaching his 450th SFA match against the Mt. Buller Demons. Isn't that wonderful? 🤗 Now I could write a lengthy piece on how great Pie 4 Life is, but I think it'll be better to let Tarkyn_24 tell a few personal anecdotes about his experiences with the great man across the journey. Well done P4L!!!

You're up Tarks. :)

Are you ******* kidding me?

This is rigged. All this bullshit is rigged.

Trust me once you try a Bonz sausage you will accept nothing else. Bigger than the average sausages you'll find, say, around the supermarket but not so big you can't get your mouth around it.

Of course if sausage isn't your favourite I am always happy to do something a little more wet and messy.

Adobe_20210221_143529.jpg

jmoo wan now leads the race as the leading contender for the Essendon supporter that created a number of alts to send me horrible messages after the ANZAC Day game.

:(
That was me, Tarks

Congratulations Pie 4 Life

Or I think it’s congratulations anyway. I’m kind of skimming right now so I’m not really across the detail
Yeah congratulations Pie. PG’s gonna kick twelve on you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back