Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you seen The Dry with Eric Bana? Excellent movie.
Nope, but I'm guessing it's reasonably recent? Eg last 5 ish years? I was right up to speed until about then. I had a database of 3000 movies I wanted to find, and I'd found about 1000 of them.

Nope, but I'm guessing it's reasonably recent? Eg last 5 ish years? I was right up to speed until about then. I had a database of 3000 movies I wanted to find, and I'd found about 1000 of them.
Yeah. It was filmed in 2018 for a NY day 2020 release but got pushed back because of covid. Add it to your list.

I cant play in 2 games at once Baz.

Im already playing in Brisvegas...
Fremantle playing...

51KCq5JKeoL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Well thanks for nothing. I'll be out at the Gabba drinking beer by then. I suppose the Roys are just going to have to win this one without me. As usual.

I'll be at what the * the other stadium in Melbourne is now called......

I'll be at what the fu** the other stadium in Melbourne is now called......
2007 the last time I was there. Carlton v Brisbane. Cracking game under the roof, with Brisbane taking home the points. It has had at least 2 name changes since then.

I need a Dogs win today, a Roys win today and a Charlton win today - with Burton to beat Oxford and Accrington to beat Portsmouth....

Not expecting too much am I ????

Had Chelsea win overnight, So just Dogs and Roys today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right - Roys, I'm just about to leave to head into town for the Footy.

In the Qooty, I want a good, clean match.... Who am I kidding.

I want - Barrels to pull The Filth Wizard 's hair, I want Runk to kick GreyCrow repeatedly, I need Zevon to be drinking cocktails at Trader Vics with at least two of Smartys Power , Marlowe , Noobz0r and Ulahoopski . Special note to Freo_4eva - while they are distracted - pour in the special ingredient !! I need windyhill to repeatedly break it near any opposing forward - create an exclusion zone near you. I need _Mike_ to relax on the bench, Allikat has to have at least 10 squishes on the opposition - preferably on people like Cesoir , Easty , nahnah and if you must cats2rise and Mobbs - if they aren't paying attention....

I don't know what happened to FitzroyRamone - so if you see him - check to see if he's in the company of MrPremiership or Gadzorks !!

Further instructions to follow.... Possibly after the game....

I need a Dogs win today, a Roys win today and a Charlton win today - with Burton to beat Oxford and Accrington to beat Portsmouth....

Not expecting too much am I ????
Now I'm conflicted. I've got a good mate who is an Oxford fan so he is hoping your quinella fails.

BTW you mentioned Accrington so I have no choice but to post this video, and make no apology for doing so.

Right - Roys, I'm just about to leave to head into town for the Footy.

In the Qooty, I want a good, clean match.... Who am I kidding.

I want - Barrels to pull The Filth Wizard 's hair, I want Runk to kick GreyCrow repeatedly, I need Zevon to be drinking cocktails at Trader Vics with at least two of Smartys Power , Marlowe , Noobz0r and Ulahoopski . Special note to Freo_4eva - while they are distracted - pour in the special ingredient !! I need windyhill to repeatedly break it near any opposing forward - create an exclusion zone near you. I need _Mike_ to relax on the bench, Allikat has to have at least 10 squishes on the opposition - preferably on people like Cesoir , Easty , nahnah and if you must cats2rise and Mobbs - if they aren't paying attention....

I don't know what happened to FitzroyRamone - so if you see him - check to see if he's in the company of MrPremiership or Gadzorks !!

Further instructions to follow.... Possibly after the game....
Thanks for thinking of me 4th. Good to see I’m somewhat relevant still.

Yep, it's from Reckless Kelly.
Basically all of my new GIFs are now being pulled from Australian movies again, due to the inspiration gained from Aristotle Pickett .
Let's see if you can pick this one.

I'm ready for today's match. Bring it on.
View attachment 1122267

Hmm, Rachel Griffiths was a blonde in The Hard Word. Got any Welcome to Woop Woop?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back