Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Too close for comfort and a bumper finish, thanks for the contest Roys and again for the week. Pure chill. Hopefully you find your feet next week, would rather see you guys in finals than some other clubs (not disclosing because then everyone gets paranoid).

Nice win Royals, didn't want to get into a run of losses. I think we all have plenty to thank NTRabbit for, six goals was immense from the pocket.

Too close for comfort and a bumper finish, thanks for the contest Roys and again for the week. Pure chill. Hopefully you find your feet next week, would rather see you guys in finals than some other clubs (not disclosing because then everyone gets paranoid).

Nice win Royals, didn't want to get into a run of losses. I think we all have plenty to thank NTRabbit for, six goals was immense from the pocket.
You are welcome to choose a home from the spam I infused the thread with earlier in the week. Or you can wait for other suburbs to be detailed if you want to be a long-distance commuter to the Throne. Golden Valley has not one single registered resident at this point in time, and Marlowe won't answer his phone calls.

You are welcome to choose a home from the spam I infused the thread with earlier in the week. Or you can wait for other suburbs to be detailed if you want to be a long-distance commuter to the Throne. Golden Valley has not one single registered resident at this point in time, and Marlowe won't answer his phone calls.
Give me 5 estates thanks.

I might keep an eye on the neighbouring suburbs, they still haven't fixed that sewerage problem yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even Kennedy Park is a municipal property and therefore ownership cannot be attributed to a person. That'll teach yer to win today!
I didn't win today. I know you did lose though. Again. Which is hilarious.

Imagine my DT score without that disposal.
Imagine mine with it! Woo.

As it's mum's day I'd just like to say thanks NT's mother for the Rabbit! 6 goals for the win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back