Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know what the weird arse wedding thread is about? What have I missed.

Did someone try writing SFA Fiction again?

What do you know about Bismuth mate ????

Seems like you have some time on your hands....
I thought about Bi-smuth when I was in Uni, but sorry I'm pretty sure I'm Hetero-smuth

Last edited:
I'm worried I'm becoming a true Roy, as time is flying past me - these game threads feel like they come around hourly!

If my mind can't keep up... my body certainly can't. I could be on for a minor performance, I'm suggesting 3 goals, 5 touches - and a fair bit of contact with the pine (air freshener... for the toilets at halftime).

I'm worried I'm becoming a true Roy, as time is flying past me - these game threads feel like they come around hourly!

If my mind can't keep up... my body certainly can't. I could be on for a minor performance, I'm suggesting 3 goals, 5 touches - and a fair bit of contact with the pine (air freshener... for the toilets at halftime).

Mate - you were instrumental in a draw last week - and this week you've actually showed up.

These Royals have no chance.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate - you were instrumental in a draw last week - and this week you've actually showed up.

These Royals have no chance.....
We were all instrumental in that draw. Zevon and Barrels especially! And it's marvellous what a difference RU_ makes.

Beandip, I slowed down time for you. Any other requests?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back