Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby (MOTR)

Nov 10, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
That's two teams I've seen today specifically request philreich doesn't post their matches. Poor phil.
"Lucky"

IMG_3425.JPG

Antonio BlueVein

Genghis Tron

HBF
Koala Light vs Dark Charity Match Gumbies FFC - Sweet F.A.
Apr 6, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Void
I'm ******* ugly enough to look after myself. I'm also glad that you aren't suspended for the same word I said;)
I'm not a repeat offender. Also I have a beautiful and impressive package so there's no way I'm getting thrown in the clink.

Sep 16, 2014
Argyle Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys
Seriously though, I always thought that word mean inbred hill person or something to that effect 😂
So i made a spelling mistake and you called me a name you didn't know the meaning of, probably a nil all draw.

Genghis Tron

HBF
Koala Light vs Dark Charity Match Gumbies FFC - Sweet F.A.
Apr 6, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Void
So i made a spelling mistake and you called me a name you didn't know the meaning of, probably a nil all draw.
No that wasn't really the joke I was trying to make. The joke was it being referred to as a pronunciation mistake and the 'outrage' that followed. Essentially I was playing a character that was overly offended at the idea of someone mispronouncing 'gif' even though the word was never actually spoken. It was an over the top reaction to something that didn't even happen.

So no we're not even as it went over your head. But I'm the one laying down slightly higher concept jokes on Bigfooty so the jokes on me.

No that wasn't really the joke I was trying to make. The joke was it being referred to as a pronunciation mistake and the 'outrage' that followed. Essentially I was playing a character that was overly offended at the idea of someone mispronouncing 'gif' even though the word was never actually spoken. It was an over the top reaction to something that didn't even happen.

So no we're not even as it went over your head. But I'm the one laying down slightly higher concept jokes on Bigfooty so the jokes on me.
I thought it was funny.
Monty python esque

Back