Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby (MOTR)

Not quite true. KohPhi gets chicken whenever he likes. He is a big fan of chicken and there’s a video around to prove it.

You've had the mis-pleasure of seeing that video first hand?? I feel for you.

Hai KohPhi.
tenor.gif

A few rounds ago Mobbs was selling housing in Sweet. If you ask nicely, he might even give you the deed to a property around the Prison.
Who's asking? Tell them ask me for details. Got a bit on right now, but I can show the available allocations in Abu Ghraib if needed.

Who's asking? Tell them ask me for details. Got a bit on right now, but I can show the available allocations in Abu Ghraib if needed.

Trying to sell some of your properties so thought I might pass on the word to the Bombers and see if any of them want first dibs at the Sweet property market.

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
He’s got a heap of Mexicans digging him a tunnel. He will pop up again one day when you least expect it. Can’t keep a man like him down.
View attachment 1119153
His last hiatus was 22 seasons. Hopefully he brings a new persona when he returns in season 53.

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
He might be back sooner than a lot of people think.
JWS and Haro were on the sidelines for a couple of seasons at least so unless he significantly changes the way he posts AND the mods are feeling forgiving (unlikely) I'd say that would be the benchmark.

But I would expect to see him back at some point.

JWS and Haro were on the sidelines for a couple of seasons at least so unless he significantly changes the way he posts AND the mods are feeling forgiving (unlikely) I'd say that would be the benchmark.

But I would expect to see him back at some point.
Probably doesn’t need to come back, gets more mentions now he is gone, all part of a grand plan, Santoz lives rent free in a lot minds around the SFA.

Ah, so his entire Sweet FA existence was to get notifications. How silly of me to not know that.

You play for us.

Given these people have largely spent 20+ seasons failing to do the one job of gewtting rid of the club whilst simultaneously pmsing about it, you'd think it'd obvious who lives rent free where, yet here we are apparently with upstart kiddies and toys.

Back