Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby (MOTR)

Fair to say the fall off in rookies been pretty drastic. Been a while since a torch nom.
Oh, thought everyone had one of them ...

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
How many flags have you flogs got campaigner....
Look much like supercoach I'm not going to get ahead of myself. But yeah we're winning it all this year.

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Look much like supercoach I'm not going to get ahead of myself. But yeah we're winning it all this year.
Sounds alot like s**t teams mentality mate. I do hope you win a flag before TheInjuryFactory and Morpheus of Zion though. Putrid captains and why I hold the Gumbies in a higher regard. The succession plan you have in place is spot on:thumbsu:

MITS

Worlds shortest giant
Feb 3, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Crack up. Because of the train I actually lose money now but least I get a shiny new badge.
7990EDC8-8BEC-414C-BEAB-0D102BAA586D.png

That’s great news. Just remember to wear a helmet

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
beez has unknowingly encouraged me on my path to the smut you have seen tonight. Blame him.

I would happily trade a beer for a tall rich Colombian whilst I tend to my own garden (this may or may not be a euphemism)
I’m not going to pile on the already self-deprecating poster formerly known as beez. That’s just poor form.
Wouldn’t be the first time a panda has been repeatedly banged around here.
That excursion to the zoo Antonio BlueVein took us all on last year was epic
A2DBCDC4-F371-4E8F-88A8-8B86654B08CA.gif

The amount of body hair AB has, I wouldn't be surprised if had a bit of panda in him.
It’s amazing what twelve hours getting my sack, crack and back waxed will do to a man.

I went from this:
DC3ABF39-2E96-4BF6-A2BA-ACEAB01F8B0E.jpeg

To this:

230003AF-5F36-40AA-8C0E-B3B4E619FF3E.jpeg

5AA0AECC-E224-44D1-95B4-E779A381B509.gif

Great to talk again Kicka hope you have upset many campaigners in my absence.
Back at you BAT, I might get a book up and running on how long before the mod campaigners send you back, reckon the odds will be pretty short.

Back at you BAT, I might get a book up and running on how long before the mod campaigners send you back, reckon the odds will be pretty short.
My guess is already out ... by almost 24 hours

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
He’s a bricklayer mate. Folding the newspaper in half to put on his esky after smoko is as close as he gets to origami
Who still reads a newspaper? Tradies these days all have phones in hand during smoko like everyone else. Although you can fold a phone now so I suppose this still works.

Back