Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 15: Baghdad Bombers vs Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a reigning premiership player, dual State of Origin winning Captain and I'm about to hit 300 games on a Fantasy Football Game.

My self-esteem couldn't be any higher, and if I was kissing any more girls, I'd have to stop. You know, cause of the cooties and stuff.
Phwoar!! I didn’t realise. You could’ve just posted a photo of a sex god instead of typing all those words

I'm a reigning premiership player, dual State of Origin winning Captain and I'm about to hit 300 games on a Fantasy Football Game.

My self-esteem couldn't be any higher, and if I was kissing any more girls, I'd have to stop. You know, cause of the cooties and stuff.
And a big West End drinker which is apt as it's like bathwater.

Well, Meet The Parents was basically the modern era Guess Who's Coming To Dinner.
I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?
Fun fact:
We have an Island over here called Negros Island, which is named for as you would think, unfortunately.

They also had a revolutionary army from the 1800's called the Kataastaasan, Kagalanggalangang Katipunan ng mga Anak ng Bayan, or the KKK for short. These were the guys who fought for independence from the Spanish and were heroes. So the Philippines have a celebratory day of the KKK, something which confuses a lot of white people.
Being part African-American, I can totally understand why those white crackers would be confused.

Wait what?
lets just do the sim early
What, no foreplay?
Unless its the famous gif of the girl riding the inflatable dolphin.
I once shared a magical evening with manangatang atop a trusty colourful unicorn.

Don’t believe me?

Fine.

493E357D-776F-49ED-B129-234ADE5078EE.gif
who is the leader here?
786E745E-1A8F-4B78-9E70-E68FD42A9019.gif
Seems a nice bloke
I am, but beneath this chiseled exterior lies the heart of a narcissistic sociopath.

I’m also pulling all the strings behind the scenes here.

3F30D341-6DAE-40CC-A30A-577E4FD7BFB9.gif
Not gunna lie.
Wasn't expecting mother in laws to main the main topic of the day. But, here we are.
Would you prefer we revert back to bombs, goats and Yemeni street whores (who may also double as mother in laws, for the right amount of dinars)

I'll hold the fort for the evening.
Just don’t do it in public this time you reprobate.

You’re projecting hard here my friend.

Time for you to unpack it all and let me help you.

I’m good like that, a real carer, a nurturer of minds.

That’ll be $400

Phwoar!! I didn’t realise. You could’ve just posted a photo of a sex god instead of typing all those words

screen_shot_2016_01_12_at_1_24_06_pm.png

And a big West End drinker which is apt as it's like bathwater.

I thought we've already had this conversation.
I'm a craft beer nerd as well, West End is like literal poison to me.

That’ll be $400

I'll give you a dollar to never offer me advice again.

I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?

Being part African-American, I can totally understand why those white crackers would be confused.

Wait what?

What, no foreplay?

I once shared a magical evening with manangatang atop a trusty colourful unicorn.

Don’t believe me?

Fine.

View attachment 1124597

View attachment 1124599

I am, but beneath this chiseled exterior lies the heart of a narcissistic sociopath.

I’m also pulling all the strings behind the scenes here.

View attachment 1124598

Would you prefer we revert back to bombs, goats and Yemeni street whores (who may also double as mother in laws, for the right amount of dinars)

Just don’t do it in public this time you reprobate.

That’ll be $400
big fan of the multi quoting

feeling pretty good that ABV quoted me
Yeah I’m pretty chill in the match threads, but once that qooty is bounced, or, whatever the qooty does, float above us in a million pieces, yeah, yeah that one, then I’m a different beast altogether.

This is what happened to the last guy that crossed me on the qooty field.

27188515-31F7-4350-AAD3-98C849A9EE4C.gif

The dialogue was:

Random qootier - “What are you looking at, Bomber scum?!?!”

Me - *clenches fist
*smashes his face sideways

Good times P, good good times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I’m pretty chill in the match threads, but once that qooty is bounced, or, whatever the qooty does, float above us in a million pieces, yeah, yeah that one, then I’m a different beast altogether.

This is what happened to the last guy that crossed me on the qooty field.

View attachment 1124644

The dialogue was:

Random qootier - “What are you looking at, Bomber scum?!?!”

Me - *clenches fist
*smashes his face sideways

Good times P, good good times.
menacing

G’day mate, what are you doing still out of jail? My days been ok. Potty training the young bloke, so probably a lot like this thread will be. Just a big fu**in mess with sh*t splattered all over the joint.

He's had to go incognito.

balaclava-disguise-man-concept-wearing-hat-sunglasses-photo-ideal-future-prospects-concept-etc-sunglasses-ideal-83363288.jpg

Nicely done I want this level of posting all week.

I'll see what I can do.
But sometimes I have to feed GreyCrow some of my material, which he then makes even better and gives to Marlowe

The waiting for feedback often stifles what time I have left for my own posting.

I'll see what I can do.
But sometimes I have to feed GreyCrow some of my material, which he then makes even better and gives to Marlowe

The waiting for feedback often stifles what time I have left for my own posting.
It's true

Remove this Banner Ad

Back