Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 15: Baghdad Bombers vs Gold City Royals at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

An Englishman, an Irishman, a Scotsman and a Welshman all get caught by the Iraqis. Sounds painful, but the head captor tells them "You are all to be shot- but it is tradition and a mark of honour to grant the first four prisoners of war whatsoever they wish before they are executed."...
...The Welshman says "Well then. It'd be bladdy magic to hear an 'undred members of the Welsh male voice choir all singing 'Land of my Fathers'. Smashin'. Yaki Da!."

The Scotsman says "Wehw, Ah wanna hund'ed bag-pipers aw playin' 'Flower of Scotland'."

Then the Irishman says "Oi tink Oi'd like for t' see a hundred Oirish dancers all doin' Riverdance before Oi go."

The Englishman says "My request? Will you shoot me first?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning all

Bit cool this am
Topothemornin’toye Crowy.

Yes, Melbourne weather is great. Raining yesterday morning, followed by some wind, a bit of sun, then cold, today sun, then cold, then cloudy tomorrow with wind, then some rain, then the apocalypse caused by La Niña for 5 days, then it will probably be hot again, then the world will implode, then winter will begin.

Outstanding.

bombers are always entertaining
We are. Help yourself to some tucker. No vegan or gluten free options though.
snacks in the courtyard. BBQ outside. Even sacrificed a few goats.
B17DA059-6030-4917-A103-EF0C2F480C16.jpeg 34B3F3FC-CACB-4CC6-B761-0D4C886B8820.jpeg 2E9B7F9A-A6B3-4296-9CAE-9C267128950C.jpeg
BLUEALLTHRU is behind the bar and can cater to any needs but will probably only give you light beer till you earn his respect.
33378626-4A09-4619-B25E-DE54524825F3.jpeg
feeling pretty good that ABV quoted me
That’s * all mate. You want to see what he does to us. Especially the rookies
That is actually me watching a Carlton game live.
I have to do similar when watching my side.

maxresdefault.jpg
This is me watching the very same match.

View attachment 1124681
Can I get in on this. I’ve done my fair share of throwing stubbies at the tv

We are. Help yourself to some tucker. No vegan or gluten free options though.
snacks in the courtyard. BBQ outside. Even sacrificed a few goats.
View attachment 1125078View attachment 1125079View attachment 1125080
BLUEALLTHRU is behind the bar and can cater to any needs but will probably only give you light beer till you earn his respect.
View attachment 1125088

That’s fu** all mate. You want to see what he does to us. Especially the rookies

Can I get in on this. I’ve done my fair share of throwing stubbies at the tv
Every Gold Coast supporter has seen this before.

774AAFAB-62FA-4028-9DE8-1292AFB38CC4.jpeg

Alternatively, here is every Blues supporter midway through the 3rd

AB3CF192-10FA-4C2E-8801-C139224BDBC3.gif

Yeah but was he any good in yellow and black? And you look at Cousins legacy, it doesn’t stack up!
The Ben Cousins biathlon was an event over here

Swim accross the swan river- run 5kms to avoid the cops.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back