Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 15: East Side Hawks vs Gumbies FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for a good week Hawks! Good win Gumbies.
For those who care I completed the ultra marathon yesterday.
Had a really hard day out but finished!
Threw up before the start, and couldn't keep food down in the first 4 hours. Made it a hard day.
Also more to brag about.
Here is a photo of me crossing the line with my little one.View attachment 1129337
Good on you mate, sounded like a tough slog but you made it! :)

Great week Hawks. One of my favourite teams to post with, I would have loved to been a little more active, but it wasn't to be this time. Look forward to next time, enjoy your company .

Alright, a little late to check in but winner winner, chicken dinner dessert! Go you Gumbies!

Barrybran off the top of your head, where does a 83DT HBF game rank among the HBF games you've seen this season so far? I think that's my career best.
14th highest DT score for a HBF this season (not including this round, which I haven't seen yet). Not your best effort this season either. You scored 86 DT in round 4.

Thanks for a good week Hawks! Good win Gumbies.
For those who care I completed the ultra marathon yesterday.
Had a really hard day out but finished!
Threw up before the start, and couldn't keep food down in the first 4 hours. Made it a hard day.
Also more to brag about.
Here is a photo of me crossing the line with my little one.View attachment 1129337
Nice work mate. I still don't understand why you'd waste a Sunday running but I respect the effort.

Thanks for another fantastic week, Hawks. Hopefully you make it into the finals so we have a chance to do this again.

Was a good week Hawks, hopefully see each other come finals.

BUT I also just read the SFA is s**t now so the week actually sucked and we should all hate each other. campaigners.

Was a good week Hawks, hopefully see each other come finals.

BUT I also just read the SFA is sh*t now so the week actually sucked and we should all hate each other. campaigners.
The only campaigner here is Hate because I had a good game and he still beat me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back