Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 15: East Side Hawks vs Gumbies FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I guess I have a task to complete. GWS Goose I'll send you the raw footage for you to pass on to the editor.

We maintain our record of #1 behinds in the league guys

Fun week Gumbies, thanks Barrybran and team

Thanks FootyGuy13 for posting

We can still do this with these sort of performances!

Damnit I knew there'd be consequences when I moved out of the forward line

Thanks for a good week Hawks! Good win Gumbies.
For those who care I completed the ultra marathon yesterday.
Had a really hard day out but finished!
Threw up before the start, and couldn't keep food down in the first 4 hours. Made it a hard day.
Also more to brag about.
Here is a photo of me crossing the line with my little one. received_3933201403424647.jpeg

Thanks for a good week Hawks! Good win Gumbies.
For those who care I completed the ultra marathon yesterday.
Had a really hard day out but finished!
Threw up before the start, and couldn't keep food down in the first 4 hours. Made it a hard day.
Also more to brag about.
Here is a photo of me crossing the line with my little one.View attachment 1129337
I'm a couple longnecks deep but I thought you were giving a piggyback ride to a cartoon monkey. Is that some sort of futuristic hydration system?

I'm a couple longnecks deep but I thought you were giving a piggyback ride to a cartoon monkey. Is that some sort of futuristic hydration system?
You have to carry a lot of stuff in the back pack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot balms and strapping? For some reason I didn't think you were allowed to take a backpack with stuff on a marathon.
In an ultra marathon you need to carry a lot of compulsory gear. First aid, thermals, your water, head lamp,

In an ultra marathon you need to carry a lot of compulsory gear. First aid, thermals, your water, head lamp,
Oh nice. I mean, I would still never be able to run a marathon, but knowing that you get to take stuff makes it seem a bit more fair. Do you use those nipple guard things? Do you have to plan the weight of what you take it is that too anal?

Oh nice. I mean, I would still never be able to run a marathon, but knowing that you get to take stuff makes it seem a bit more fair. Do you use those nipple guard things? Do you have to plan the weight of what you take it is that too anal?
In a marathon, they provide you stuff you need at the aid stations..so much easier.
When you have to carry your own gear, it is a balance of keeping the weight as low as possible, but having what you need. The weight is a huge consideration.

In a marathon, they provide you stuff you need at the aid stations..so much easier.
When you have to carry your own gear, it is a balance of keeping the weight as low as possible, but having what you need. The weight is a huge consideration.
I quite like the sound of that element of it. If there were marathons where you're only allowed to walk then I'd sign up in a heartbeat. Especially is it was along a mountain trail of something.

I quite like the sound of that element of it. If there were marathons where you're only allowed to walk then I'd sign up in a heartbeat. Especially is it was along a mountain trail of something.

I'd go for the sultan run, where people carry you places, so with you and Goose all I'd need is a couple poles and a chair.

There are heaps of trail races where lots of people walk it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back