Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 15: Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi, Furies!

It has been great following Edmund hunt and ChappyUK (and, eventually, Ned_Flanders) playing from the bench this season. Your interchangers have been the top of the league in S31, even though the club has struggled since R01.

Moreover, there is plenty to like from you all. Bastyy is great, Lady Godava is awesome, and Tigerturbulance and Elton Johns Wig are two SFA legends. Also, GREENESHOOTS has been a really good addition to your ranks.

I think I have mentioned everyone of note.

It should be a good week!

Ahh well good to have you around in any capacity, I suppose you're not comfortable enough there to qooty on the job?
It's lunch break, but it will be over soon...

Ahhhh, back to Qooty banter. The one thing that is completely random and has nothing to do with quality. You sure have rubbed off on Pussiesnfakers.

You lot never fail to disappoint.

TJASTA even "the great" ant555 falls into this sh*t line of "banter".
Pretty funny coming from the side that coined #firsttwosix
Random or not it has happened. Anyway talking of s**t banter. Attack of the bat is hardly a way to engage people in witty banter.

Last edited:
I just got a PM saying you should fu** off again.

I would share it but that's a 10 week suspension so you will have to take my word for it
Thankyou .....I'll add this to my list of achievements .....there was no greater warrior of banning public postings of PM's than me

Word salad.
My expository writing, where unintentional obfuscation may occur, is illuminated with critical thinking .....obviously such abstrusity has confused you in much the same way as Nostradamus's poetic quatrains

Do you miss my expressionistic freeform posting wigsy ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like slapping people down, I guess I just prefer doing it with humour and panache. A certain je ne sais quoi if you will.
Yelling the loudest doesn't really work for me.
Are you still trying to find something that "does" work for you ??

you can stay :)
BCF524F1-8084-42F9-BC15-65529F615940.gif
Thankyou .....I'll add this to my list of achievements .....there was no greater warrior of banning public postings of PM's than me
My expository writing, where unintentional obfuscation may occur, is illuminated with critical thinking .....obviously such abstrusity has confused you in much the same way as Nostradamus's poetic quatrains

Do you miss my expressionistic freeform posting wigsy ?
Are you still trying to find something that "does" work for you ??
Looks like the Sin City Swamprats have gained the signature of the former Bomber, the Wayne.

455903FD-E412-4FF8-AFD8-6688636FD73F.gif

Well, an EKA, 4 All SFA's and multiple club BnFs at different clubs would suggest it's working out juuuuuuust fine.
Didn't you just finish saying that posters who big note themselves in the SFA, are simply compensating for RL failings ?

I think you maybe right

Attack of the bat is hardly a way to engage people in witty banter.
Without being a knob I'll assume you meant off the bat.

Let's look at this.

Your two dumbkopfs cantsnlakers and powerrrrrr did exactly that, and the response has been in kind.

The great MannumPower however, actually engaged in discussion without being an outright knob. So he got an actual conversation in return. It's not that hard. Well, for some, maybe it is. The other couple could learn a thing or two from the older Rats, that's for sure.
Not yet. You do not want your rat under done ;)
Blue to rare for me so turn those burners off baby!!

Didn't you just finish saying that posters who big note themselves in the SFA, are simply compensating for RL failings ?

I think you maybe right
I'm not big noting myself though. These are actual facts that have not been inflated and cannot be disputed. Much, much different to the chest beating bullshit that was all bravado and empty threats. Surely a man as wise and discerning as yourself can see the differences, or maybe not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back