Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 15: Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
really makes you think
nPZ3NV.gif

powerrrrrrrrrrrr needs to watch his tongue

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results -TJASTA 2021​
Try wanking with your opposite hand then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You wouldn’t be making up rumours now would you?

View attachment 1127453

I would've thought the campaigner mocking others for having CTE (which is tasteless in its own right) would remember a post that he wrote only a few hours ago.

Guess I better tell you now I find this deeply offensive as someone with glasses due to an eye defect.

If this offensive post is not removed, I will be reporting it.

You have been given warning as is the Furies threshold so please follow your own teams advice.

Feb 17, 2010
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I would've thought the campaigner mocking others for having CTE (which is tasteless in its own right) would remember a post that he wrote only a few hours ago.

Perhaps a greater emphasis on English may help you Mister M

You reported that I have already reported it. I mentioned I will, indicating that it hasn’t happened yet but you are spreading rumour and assuming that I had at that point. The correct use of time can really change a statement.

Also on concussion, someone getting a concussion does not definitively draw CTE as a certainty. No mention of CTE was made from this end as for once you are correct, that’s not a joking matter

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
Perhaps a greater emphasis on English may help you Mister M

You reported that I have already reported it. I mentioned I will, indicating that it hasn’t happened yet but you are spreading rumour and assuming that I had at that point. The correct use of time can really change a statement.

Also on concussion, someone getting a concussion does not definitively draw CTE as a certainty. No mention of CTE was made from this end as for once you are correct, that’s not a joking matter
tenor (15).gif

So you agree--- your jokes about concussion are in poor taste.

Back