Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 3 - Dragons FFC vs Roys FFC at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair Tigerturbulance and Grand Uncle Horace would be a better love story than Twilight.

What? Where am I? Oh yeah, right

Sister Michael GIF - Sister Michael Fecks GIFs

Would you do it if it was topless Jennifer Hawkins versus topless Julia Roberts?
Apologies if I missed the start of this conversation. As such I can only assumed what has gone on before. I'm pretty perceptive though, so I'm confident I have picked up the gist of the thread and am able to slip seamlessly into the conversation.

Oh, and I absolutely love jelly wrestling.

If you keep posting, I'll be forced to play you on the field - how disastrous is that going to be !!

RU_ is under serious pressure for next week....
Hey a couple of seasons ago I nearly took out the rookie of the year. I think you've beaten what minimal skill I had out of me.

Lol, I wish Home and Away wasn't still a thing!

Remarkable that it’s still going. The odd snippet here and there that I’ve caught is still horrifically low quality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you touch Bonz inappropriately?

Would not not touch Boz with a ten foot Pole.

A recent poll of the Poles found no-one under 10 foot would touch the flea bag.

(he is still a cute cat when you are wearing the Ray Charles sunnies)

I found a genie last night and made a wish that Strigoi could inherit some of my ruck prowess and destroy JackNah_8 today.

The results of the wish so far have been interesting to say the least.

View attachment 1062170
I found a genie last night - it was grateful to have been released after 1000 years, so it said, "I'll give you 1 wish: anything you want."

So I said, "I want to live forever."

The genie shook its head, "Sorry - I can't grant you eternal life."

So I thought for a moment, and then said, "OK - I want to live until the Wonders win their next premiership."

The genie shook its head and said, "You sly bastard!!!"

I'm starting to think that there might be something in this anti vac thingy.... Just imagine, if we could line up all our politicians, inject them with something - say anthrax - and then, how good would the world be then....
Keep Australia beautiful - shoot a politician.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back