Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

No wonder I’ve never participated in a song contest before. That hurts :(

But not as much hurt as what we’re going to inflict on the Furies tomorrow.

Good one. Excellent post.
sike
I expected better from you. What are you?
A rookie?!
smh
Unfortunately this week I’ve had to lower my posting standards to fit in with our opposition. Are you saying I still need to go lower? I’ll try my best, but I think I’m all out of no, u’s and lewd gifs.

Unfortunately this week I’ve had to lower my posting standards to fit in with our opposition. Are you saying I still need to go lower? I’ll try my best, but I think I’m all out of no, u’s and lewd gifs.

...If only you mentored DockerDen5215 like you did me last season and the posting quality wouldn’t be as bad

Thanks for worrying about my posting quality. But I think you should be more focused on your own teams posting. Maybe teach TJASTA how to post better.

Oh Rook.

This is another example of why I’m concerned about you. You’re a rookie who is already resorting to “no, u” responses instead of reflecting about your actions.

Why would I (a second season player) need to mentor @TJASTA— an SFA Legend??

Oh Rook.

This is another example of why I’m concerned about you. You’re a rookie who is already resorting to “no, u” responses instead of reflecting about your actions.

Oh dear,

In no realistic parallel universe would Tjasta be considered an SFA legend.

In fact he posts more like a rookie than actual rookies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Rook.

SFA legend?

TJASTA can't even post anything without talking about s**t. But yes you definitely shouldn't mentor him, we don't want another crappy MAFS giffer.

I left after it started to become more about revealing who you voted for and why

Plus, once I won a round, I didn't want to host and that was it for me
Hang on, when were you in the song contest and what round did you win? This is a new revelation.

SFA legend?

TJASTA can't even post anything without talking about sh*t. But yes you definitely shouldn't mentor him, we don't want another crappy MAFS giffer.

Since when is MAFS airing during Saturday mornings? How bad of a poster do you need to be to post MAFS .gifs completely out of context.

I think the important question is, why the fu** are you watching MAFS?

...because it’s amazing & is the highest rating TV show in Australia.

The question should be who isn’t watching MAFS?

Pardon the visit. Still, I have to say never have I seen worse output than that of the Furballs

Sistermichael Fake GIF - Sistermichael Fake Derrygirls GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back