Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
4D64FFDB00000578-5859299-He_s_a_dad_now_Hotdogs_was_known_for_his_colourful_antics_on_Big-a-61_1529380673016.jpg
tenor (2).gif

dude, you are aware of just how many flags the wussus have won right?

of all the teams to lecture anyone on success..
of course, when you have won five flags your list is pretty stacked with legends.
Furies have five flags. So do the WONDERS and the Bombers. Swamprats, Hawks, Gumbies, Dragons, Bears, Demons and the Roys all have flags. FFS even the Royals have one.
pull your head in rook!!! Furies win flags, not token ego boosting empty awards.
How

Many

Flags?
FUN FACT... :$

RWcxTst.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
We've assessed a policy violation against TheInjuryFactory ‘s Post which will result in a 24-hour feature block, meaning he will lose the ability to post on the platform during that time.
Reason: Flags are not won by individuals
They sure as * aren't won by Ned_Flanders either. :$

Or you for that matter.

In fact, besides Wacky Tiger who's won one and completely contradicts your premise, which one of you muppets has even been within a tongue's reach of a premiership player's arse hole? 🤔

FUN FACT... :$

RWcxTst.png

And zero.*s given, because I'd happily drop myself if it guaranteed us our next flag

You wouldn't drop yourself if it cost yourself Beez votes, let alone team success

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
We've assessed a policy violation against TheInjuryFactory ‘s Post which will result in a 24-hour feature block, meaning he will lose the ability to post on the platform during that time.
Reason: Flags are not won by individuals

thats a lot of words for saying "I lose a lot, but ive learnt to accept it"

you truly are worthy of your participation medal, just as:

original-1775416-1.jpg

harry000 , congrats on trying oh so hard to achieve mediocrity :)

Strokes B2B All SFA medals.

#Elite

Imagine if I actually tried :oops:

Strokes B2B All SFA medals.

#Elite

Imagine if I actually tried :oops:

Dingbat, you don't get a medal for all sfa. You get a Happy Meal voucher and a copy of Mobbs book "why s**t was good before you changed everything"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back